News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS'S RITUAL: WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE PLAYING STUNTS...

Started by Chulk, February 21, 2006, 01:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

I only open my list of 169 different musics, in mode ramdom and It's hour of tha party  :P

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"When I max out a replay, I put a little piece of paper next to the keyboard with the exact section times/speeds and check if I improved or not.
I do the same in excel except that I divide the track into smaller sections that  Zakstunts, so the maxing out is more efficient.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"I do the same in excel except that I divide the track into smaller sections that  Zakstunts, so the maxing out is more efficient.

I write about 10-12 checkpoints dividing the track to key movement's effect.

alanrotoi

In the good old times I ussually write down in a yellow paper a checkpoint list as I did in zct17:

Every column is a new replay done.
Also I don't like to hear music, I just need the sound of the engine / steering :D

CTG

Renato Biker

well, I also use a checkpoint list, look my paper. It's pretty, doesn't is?

alanrotoi

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

In the weekend I'll also show one of my rh-maxouting papers. :D I also do this, it's very useful. I also use swear words if i don't succeed in something (tricks; or crashing). When I was younger, I also spitted on the monitor when I had a very annoying crash. :D But it's the remote past now.
Chürműű! :-)

1413.59 km

Mingva

I wrote my CP times in my notebook for general purposes. Liked to play under music with turned off Stunts sounds :)

zaqrack

alanrotoi

CTG

Rotoi's handwriting is maleish but ugly.
Alain's is in mass and extra ugly.
Mingva's is well organized but gayish.  :P

I think Akoss' notes will be ugly too.

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Renato's is in mass and extra ugly.

[-X , you are  :^o , my paper is perfect  :smt040

CTG