News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

BonzaiJoe

The problem in Hungary is the right wing government was clever enough to foresee its own downfall by the turning of the democratic clock and to eliminate democracy as a precaution.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 19, 2015, 12:19:55 AM
The problem in Hungary is the right wing government was clever enough to foresee its own downfall by the turning of the democratic clock and to eliminate democracy as a precaution.

Orbán's regime never was a right wing government...
Chürműű! :-)

1413.59 km

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 19, 2015, 11:16:22 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 19, 2015, 12:19:55 AM

Orbán's regime never was a right wing government...

true! That's why I said it cannot be fully applied on Hungary :)

BonzaiJoe

alanrotoi

BonzaiJoe

I was very excited last night when a guest pulled out a passport from the small Caribbean island nation of Dominica. I was even more surprised because he had an Arabic name and his place of birth was listed as "United Arab Emirates".

Then I did some research (it was a quiet night at the hotel), and I found out that Dominica is giving out citizenships to investors in order to attract investments. This is handy for Arabic people because a Dominican passport lets you travel visa-free to more countries than a U.A.E. one.

http://dominicanewsonline.com/news/homepage/news/business/dominica-among-fastest-growing-immigration-destinations-for-uae-residents/

So this person must simply have been some kind of oil-based business man who has never even been to Dominica but has simply invested in the country in order to attain a new citizenship.

What he was doing in Denmark? No idea. But he probably got here easier because of his Dominican passport.

"Turmoil in the Middle East and North Africa has led to a surge of interest in programs that let investors buy citizenship or residence in countries around the world in return for a healthy contribution or investment. Most are seeking a second passport for hassle-free travel or a ready escape hatch in case things get worse at home.

Nowhere is it easier or faster than in the minuscule Eastern Caribbean nations of Dominica and St. Kitts & Nevis.

It's such a booming business that a Dubai-based company is building a 4-square-mile (10-square-kilometer) community in St. Kitts where investors can buy property and citizenship at the same time. In its first phase, some 375 shareholders will get citizenship by investing $400,000 each in the project, which is expected to include a 200-room hotel and a mega-yacht marina. Others will get passports for buying one of 50 condominium units."

zaqrack

I wish we would be neighbors to New Zealand. It would be so much simpler to emigrate to NZ :)

BonzaiJoe

We're already very close to Estonia, France and UK, so I don't think I'd want to move to the Brazilian Denmark. We also currently have a lot of islands here and I like that.