News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Airplanes

Started by CTG, November 02, 2011, 09:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I wonder if A350 will be as crappy as the rival Dreamliner...

zaqrack

Lufthansa will add A380 to the Shanghai-Frankfurt route from September :)  8) 8) 8)

Our next flights back home will be with the A340-600 to/from Munich, where the toilets are downstairs from the cabin. Never flew such a plane. Munich to Budapest will be A320 and Embraer EMB 195

CTG

My new weapon for airplane hunting.  ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on May 16, 2013, 12:05:03 PM
Lufthansa will add A380 to the Shanghai-Frankfurt route from September :)  8) 8) 8)

Our next flights back home will be with the A340-600 to/from Munich, where the toilets are downstairs from the cabin. Never flew such a plane. Munich to Budapest will be A320 and Embraer EMB 195

I flew with an A380 between Frankfurt and San Francisco last Saturday. :-)
Chürműű! :-)

1221.67 km

CTG

I missed all the three B747 planes - Cargolux, El Al, Kalitta Air - coming on Tuesday... >:(

CTG

Weekend program: spotting. I'm sure there won't be any interesting airplanes...

Since I have the new camera, only B737 and A320 planes are coming... and sometimes the smaller ATR / Embraer / Avro. The only "big" bird on my list is an A330-200 cargo... :-\ >:(

dreadnaut

You should get a cheap flight to a larger hub early in the morning, spend a day at and around the airport, and then fly back in the evening :D

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 06, 2013, 01:43:48 PM
You should get a cheap flight to a larger hub early in the morning, spend a day at and around the airport, and then fly back in the evening :D

The only problem is that I'm afraid of flying. ;D

(Vienna-Schwechat is close enough to go by train. As far as I know, B767/777 and A330/340 planes aren't that rare there.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on June 06, 2013, 02:04:14 PM

Probably it's only the question of how much do you drink before flying.  ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on June 06, 2013, 02:36:48 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 06, 2013, 02:04:14 PM

Probably it's only the question of how much do you drink before flying.  ;)

No way, I don't drink (that much).

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 06, 2013, 12:48:53 PM
Since I have the new camera, only B737 and A320 planes are coming... and sometimes the smaller ATR / Embraer / Avro. The only "big" bird on my list is an A330-200 cargo... :-\ >:(

Sometimes it's fun to live under an air corridor. I wish everything could be so easy in this life... :D

I had to scale down the pics for this post, but the monster is still impressive.

CTG

Wish-to-see-the-El-Al-Jumbo dance started.

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 11, 2013, 07:59:06 AM
Wish-to-see-the-El-Al-Jumbo dance started.

I missed the last one, too...

CTG

If everything goes well, my first flight ever will be on Monday (with an extremely boring A320...)