News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Crater Canyons

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2004, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Hey Mingva... speaking about parrots.What do you think I get to hear from Alain whenever he sees me in the chatroom?
He is worse than a parrot.He is like a tape....

Dark Chaser

Hello, race mates. I am giving up now. I?ve decided to leave since I saw some replays of laps run by Mingva, Kris Toff, Alain Rotoi and other runners. I?ve noticed that I?m unable to succeed through shortcuts (by running a whole lap using the side grass). I enjoy racing fairly, by turning round curves, braking roughly and accelerating once again. I want emphasize that I?m not trying to criticize anyone. I?ve just noticed that I?d rather run by knowing that shortcuts are not allowed. I only like the middle road, not the grass.
Thanx a lot (especially Leo Ramone & Zak, who?s accepted my coming).

Dark Chaser

By the way, I want to emphasize that I?m leaving only Zak Stunts Championship. For now, I?ll keep on Stunts L.O.L. Championship (managed by Leo Ramone).  Moreover, I?ll keep on racing on Brazilian Championships (no shortcuts allowed!!!!!!!!!) and I?ll try to join any other foreign championship.

al il professore

you are like a tape, argammon :) you are like a tape...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Dark chaser: i drove 1.13 staying on the track during the whole lap. You should try again. and hang on.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Dark Chaser: you're stupid if you want to do all those shortcuts/tricks in your first race at ZakStunts without a good team mates :!:
What about ZCT35, Alain is right: if you'll race on grass you'll have only 1:30 times :) You just need to work a lot on tricks here  :wink:

btw, as I know, StuntsLOL is shortcut free contest too.

al il professore

mmmh... CTG? you must predict a new winning time, because the ones who are able to set records have bypassed your idea

Where will we stop? i drove 1.10. Will someone make me drive faster than 1.10? :D

Anonymous

No.
You are the only one driving 60 hours a month.

al il professore

Now lets try to set a stupid bet like yours... ahah

If you succeed to reach 150 leading hours, i let you win this month... OHOHOHOHOH how stupid!!! how argammonesque!

you are not fast enough for me go play in the sandyard.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Dark Chaser"

By the way, I want to emphasize that I?m leaving only Zak Stunts Championship. For now, I?ll keep on Stunts L.O.L. Championship (managed by Leo Ramone).  Moreover, I?ll keep on racing on Brazilian Championships (no shortcuts allowed!!!!!!!!!) and I?ll try to join any other foreign championship.

Too bad you don't want to give a try at Zakstunts...
If you want no-shortcut competitions, you should also try next IMSA Cup when it will start.

About Brazilian championship (here : http://stunts.pop.com.br), I sent a time following no-shortcut rule and it's much better than current leading one :!:
But for stupid reason, this competition is only for brazilians... :(  :evil:

alanrotoi

That's why an amateur competition has success... By the way in my opinion a yearly "one wheel on over the road" competition is needed and enjoyable.

al il professore

and in my humble opinion a yearly one wheel competition is bad and ugly idea, i think the world is better since IRC disappeared!

play stunts,

Alain

al il professore

please, argammon, BJ, alanrotoi, akoss poo and CTG, send better times on z35, because mimas racing is over dominating the scoreboard the ugliest way now :)

Argammon

I think we would do that if we could.
As it looks now Mimas racing is clearly the strongest team on this track.
I think I have a bit room of improvement if I finish another redrive from scratch but I think your team has a lot more room :)

al il professore

i am happy to know you dont sleep at night because of mimas racing :) you always send replays past one o'clock am... while i sleep comfortably.

all this knowing that this month i played stunts one hour and fourty five minutes!!! then braking, and braking, and braking!!! MUAUAAAAAh :)