News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rivals

Started by CTG, December 17, 2003, 04:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Who are the best rivals in our Stunts community? Tell two names, and explain your choice! Mine is, of course: Krys Toff vs. CTG...  :wink:

CTG

Krys Toff vs. CTG in numbers (2003):

ZCT: Krys-me 4-5 (most important comparing)
ACT: Krys-me 0-5
USC: Krys-me 1-8
IRC: Krys-me 3-5
IMSA: Krys-me 0-2
4D: Krys-me 0-1
LOL: Krys-me 2-1

Concentrate on IRC and ZCT, results are very close...  :)

Krys TOFF

I agree, this is a fight I like. :D

Zak : ok
IRC : ok
USC at ACT : to be honest, I almost never raced hard on these (except one or 2 USC tracks), just for pleasure so results are logical.
IMSA : I can't win my own comp. :wink:
4DSL : now it's 2-0 for you. :shock: I must react.
LOL : ok
You forgot FSC (it was active as monthly comp at the beginning of the year) : 2-1 for you.

alanrotoi

For me is the duel Bonzai Joe - Alan Rotoi. This fight was in all over the competitions between august-september 2002 to Febaury-March 2003.

BonzaiJoe

Yes, it was a great fight :D Always challenged to the limits, knowing you had the chance to win, but had to fight hard for it... nowadays I think the most interesting battle as Argammon vs Alain, because the battle is so heated and they hate each other :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Argy vs Alain:

ZCT 5:4 if we count GTO for argammon and if we count the no rh replay on day 1 of Z26....

Live: 10:0 ?

Kalpen 0:1

After zct 33 it will be 6:4.

al il professore

yes, the battle is still heated, but i dont agree with the final "and they hate each other" everybody knew that i cleared everything with argammon and bonzai joe, but still have problems with alanrotoi, CTG, akoss poo and Jacques Chirac.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

QuoteGingle Stunts Gingle Stunts Gingle all the highway

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Your signature is EX-CEL-LENT Alain !!!

CTG

Daffy Duck vs. Tweety Bird...   :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Akoss-Tsino

Kalpen: 3-0
IRC: 1-2
4dstunts: 1-1

overall: 5-3

I also liked Argammon-Akoss at the beginning of this year... :)
Chürműű! :-)

1276.19 km

CTG

Not rivals, but "enemies":

Mingva vs. CTG!

ZCT: Mingva-CTG 3-5
ACT: Mingva-CTG 0-2
IRC: Mingva-CTG 0-8 (OK, it's fair from Mingva not to race too hard in his own comp.)
USC: Mingva-CTG 2-2
LOL: Mingva-CTG 0-2
IMSA: Mingva-CTG 0-1
4D: Mingva-CTG 0-2

Wow, it seems also a hard battle...  :shock:

Mingva

It's sad that CTG isn't my rival  :P  :lol:  And even more: I haven't rivals among Stunts pipsqueaks! It's because I'm racing on my own, and just trying not to be the last on -ZakStunts- and -StuntsLOL-. In all other contests I don't care about my position.

CTG

This year's main rivals (of course in the good meaning):

Argammon vs. Bonzai Joe

BonzaiJoe

Well, so far this month yes, but you never know what happens in the rest of the month/year.
But we can't be quite sure.