News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2013

Started by CTG, December 28, 2012, 06:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIFA Golden Ball 2013 - who will be the winner?

Ribery
2 (28.6%)
Messi
2 (28.6%)
cristiana
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

CTG

ETO anthem (punk song from the 90s, low quality :D):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJYLCW25_hA

Egy csapat van csak nyugaton, a Rába ETO
A védelme sziklaszilárd, kapusa csuda jó
Csatársora, mint a villám, gyors és góllövö
Így lehet csak NB1-es bajnok a Rába ETO

Egy csapat van csak nyugaton, Juventust ebédel
Úgy játszik ellenfelével, mint macska az egérrel
Csatársora kés a vajban, akárhogy is fáj
Fújhat a szél is, gyözni fog mégis a 11 györi király

Trombita harsog, itt jön a bajnok, györinek lenni jó
Reszeli mester a titkos fegyver, a legjobb csapat az ETO
Trombita szól, most jön a gól, akárhogy is fáj

ETO! ETO! ETO!

Egy csapat van csak nyugaton, Juventust ebédel
Úgy játszik ellenfelével, mint macska az egérrel
Csatársora kés a vajban, akárhogy is fáj

Trombita harsog, itt jön a bajnok, györinek lenni jó
Reszeli mester a titkos fegyver, a legjobb csapat az ETO
Trombita szól, most jön a gól, akárhogy is fáj

Így lehet csak NB1-es bajnok a Rába ETO, a Rába ETO, a Rába ETO, a Rába ETO!

ETO! ETO! ETO!

CTG

Porto - Benfica, better than any Spanish duels in this weekend.

Miklós Fehér played in both teams (+Salgueiros and Braga too) - but died in Benfica. Mixed emotions. Go... hmmmm... Benfica! But if Porto wins, it's still not a tragedy. I like this kind of matches.

alanrotoi

Spanish football sucks. Every year you know it will won by Barcelona or Real Madrid and a 5% for the others.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 11, 2013, 10:33:14 PM
Spanish football sucks. Every year you know it will won by Barcelona or Real Madrid and a 5% for the others.

Sure. Watch the Hungarian "professional" league. :D

CTG

Round 27

Debreceni VSC - Videoton 2-1
Györi ETO FC - Ferencváros 1-0

That means...

after 30 years...

GYÖRI ETO FC IS THE HUNGARIAN CHAMPION!!! ;D ;D ;D

alanrotoi

Usrin

Alan:
1. What have they done for this title since the CL semi-finals? They will be champions because Real was lazy and lost plenty of points against mediocre teams earlier...
2. What's the value of the Spanish championship? Perhaps it was the strongest league a few years ago, but now it's behind Bundesliga and Premier League. That's the straight result of having a "2-team championship", a lot of matches with no challenge for the big ones. (It will be also dangerous for Bayern...)
3. Györi ETO also won a championship. Does it mean that we're in the ETO era now?  ;)

Btw, congratulations to ETO - and last but not least to Debrecen, who finally kicked the ass of Orbán FC, and gave the chance for ETO.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 13, 2013, 08:41:38 AM
Quote from: CTG on April 23, 2013, 10:43:14 PM
Black Tuesday, the Barca era is officially over.

[/img]

Remove that picture. Now.  >:(

(using other people's photo without their agreement isn't legal)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Usrin on May 13, 2013, 11:46:20 AM
Alan:
1. What have they done for this title since the CL semi-finals? They will be champions because Real was lazy and lost plenty of points against mediocre teams earlier...
2. What's the value of the Spanish championship? Perhaps it was the strongest league a few years ago, but now it's behind Bundesliga and Premier League. That's the straight result of having a "2-team championship", a lot of matches with no challenge for the big ones. (It will be also dangerous for Bayern...)
3. Györi ETO also won a championship. Does it mean that we're in the ETO era now?  ;)

1. They maybe did almost nothing.
2. It's almost a two team championship, nevertheless is one of the most important and maybe the most seen championship in the world. I don't make the rules.
3. No.

All of this doesn't remove the wrong guess CTG did.

alanrotoi

Quote from: CTG on May 13, 2013, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on May 13, 2013, 08:41:38 AM
Quote from: CTG on April 23, 2013, 10:43:14 PM
Black Tuesday, the Barca era is officially over.

[/img]

Remove that picture. Now.  >:(

(using other people's photo without their agreement isn't legal)

1. No
2. No

CTG

Usrin

Historical flamewar in the air...

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 13, 2013, 06:35:32 PM
2. No
You're right if the picture was available on a public website. But I'm afraid it wasn't.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 14, 2013, 12:13:07 AM
It's on facebook.

But my personal page with limited access. Unfortunately you are one of my "friends" (I wish you weren't), therefore you can see my pictures and any personal data. When I put a picture there, I do it by good faith. So you mean if I put some personal data (like a CV, a family photo, a phone number) on the web, you can just use it for anything? Read the legal regulations of any community sites.

What would you do if I download your / your family's pictures and transform it to something really ugly? I guess you would be mad. Of course I won't do it, 'cause it's way too childish, unethic and useless. As I told you yesterday on Facebook, this isn't funny at all. When we mock eachother here in the Forum, we are playing a game with our web characters: Rotoi, the master of dumb jokes vs CTG, the schizophrenic ghostmaster. It has nothing to do with our real personality. But when you "utilize" something from the real person's private data, it turns to disgusting. You know me: I don't restrain myself in the insults. But even my "rotten" web character respects the real person, at least by not using anything personal before any online communities.

You can say anything to 'CTG', any kind of insults or useless hurting words, I simply won't care, because your target is not my real personality. But if you do with me, not with my "mask" used on the web, you harm an existing person's private rights. You (Patricio) are a grown-up, hopefully not only by age, so you should know this.

The easiest solution would be to ask the web provider to remove that meme, but I guess it's pointless.

Mr. Varga asks you to remove that picture.

CTG