News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Think about it... From the 2002 golden generation: Akoss Poo, CTG, Usrin, Alain, Mingva, Krys Toff, Alan Rotoi and Leo Ramone, still 5 are somewhat active in the community. If Krys goes away, it will really be a sad milestone.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

yesterday we had our bike club's annual meeting. I wondered a lot, that from the original 26 founding members from 2003 (including me) only 8 are still in the club even though we have more than 50 members currently altogether.

I guess changes in a group are natural. This doesnt change the fact that I miss Krys a lot already.

CTG

Now it really seems to be a very long silence from such an active pipsqueak. :-\

Diesel Joe is inactive for ages. I think we should list him to the honorary members and get an active pipsqueak as a 4th driver in the team.

Overdrijf

Quote from: CTG on July 09, 2009, 11:16:51 AM
Now it really seems to be a very long silence from such an active pipsqueak. :-\

Diesel Joe is inactive for ages. I think we should list him to the honorary members and get an active pipsqueak as a 4th driver in the team.

No, he's not for sale. [/preëmptive jalousy]

CTG

Overdrijf: fire HTE and I'll join your team. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeIf Krys goes away, it will really be a sad milestone.

Quote from: zaqrackI miss Krys a lot already.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate that.
Don't worry, now I'm baaaaaaaaaaack ! ;)

Chulk

Welcome back, Krys! Hope your time away was not that hard. Now, start back FTT!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Mr. Töff is back. Great! ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on August 20, 2009, 04:30:57 PM
Welcome back, Krys! Hope your time away was not that hard. Now, start back FTT!
Not hard, just damn bloody busy. My previous boss left the company, and I replaced him for a while. But nobody replaced me in the meantime, so I had to do the job of 2.
1st, I expected to get my boss' job but after spending more time away than at home during week in order to see suppliers or clients, I finally said to the big boss that I prefer a more "sedentary" job as long as my children are not adult. Career or family, I made my choice.
Then I left for well deserved holidays.
Now, a new boss has arrived and I'm back to my former job, so I have my free time back too. And Stunts is part of my free time, so here I am. ;)

CTG

And you have many questions to answer, at least those with the songs... ;)

SuperBrian

Just a reply for the last couple of pages. I'm not so often in the Forum, as you know.  ::)

But I would say that it has been great having CTG in the team. I think I'm improving a bit faster now,
and I have begun from time to time to race a few races with manual gearing even though I'm still fighting with that.
So it's like 2 steps forward and one back, but I think I'm getting better, therefore it would be a shame if you (CTG) would leave (again) for another team, especially since Kryss started to race less. I too miss him a lot from time to time,
we have, after all, raced a lot together.  ;)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Come back, Mr. Töff!

CTG

Gutix

MeganiuM is alive!  :o

SuperBrian

So, after CTG's "retirement (again)" I'm the only one still racing for Damage Inc, because Leo Ramone, Diesel Joe and Krys so rarely races at the moment. Therefore I declare that my first Zakstunts-win will be the end of Damage Inc. unless some of the young pipsqueaks like Fredmen67, Faundu, Oscar etc wants to join the team?
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."