News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2014 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 06, 2013, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win World Cup 2014?

Argentina
2 (25%)
Brasil
2 (25%)
England
0 (0%)
Germany
3 (37.5%)
Italy
0 (0%)
Netherlands
1 (12.5%)
Portugal
0 (0%)
Spain
0 (0%)
none of these
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CTG

OMFG, the biggest goal of the tournament so far!

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

CTG

Poor mexicans, the arrogant orange nazis did not deserve victory.

alanrotoi

My prediction was Hol 2 a 1 Mex, but it wasn't my wish. As far as I know how mexicans live football they deserved the victory.

BonzaiJoe

They played well and they lost in a terrible way, but it wasn't an undeserved victory for Netherlands. The game could have gone either way.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

However, they will have an easy quarter-final versus Costa Rica.

CTG

Btw CRC's success is not that surprising: they were semi-finalists at U20 World Cup in 2009 (they lost the bronze match in penalty shootout... vs Hungary, LOL).

Edit: only two members of that U20 team is at the World Cup now.

BonzaiJoe

Yay :D fúck off Greece!

I celebrated more at the end of this game than any other at this World Cup. Great game by Costa Rica and great fighting spirit after the red card. Thank you so much for eliminating one of the most annoying teams in the cup.

Now, Argentina just has to send Switzerland home with a 5-0 defeat and I will be happy.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Of course we knew that the Latin-American squad will go through again... this is a Brazilian World Cup...

But I anticipated that it will happen in a penalty shootout. Moreover, when I saw during the anthem that the 0-0 predicition reached the 5.00% limit, I changed it to 1-1 (which looked more likely for me)... I did it well... 5 points for me! But Rotoi is really playing well.

(Some players might have also done the same since in the end it dropped back to 4.99%... but I noticed it only during the match.)
Chürműű! :-)

1127.91 km

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 30, 2014, 09:30:48 AM
Yay :D fúck off Greece!

Thank you so much for eliminating one of the most annoying teams in the cup.
You sure weren't the only one feeling this way. I hate defensive teams, always have and always will (that's why I was happy to see Italy and Uruguay later eliminated).
I have a special hating plus towards the Greeks since that Euro 2004 semi-final.

For today, I think Nigeria can give France a scare (not beat them, anyway).
Germany should win easily
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

CTG

CTG

What the hell did Germany do last night against such an underdog? ::)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Can a World Cup pass away without a real European surprise? Today it is the last chance for it. I hope Switzerland can beat Argentina. So far it is the suffering of European teams...
Chürműű! :-)

1127.91 km