News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Krys TOFF

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

shit, I wanted to vote for Cherry, because Helen is a b*tch, but now the competition is too fierce. And I don't want Bernie :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Although I prefer brunettes, I voted for Helen, because he is tall and cute, unlike Cherry, who has a lame face and a lame hairstyle, she seems to be an unintelligent Helen, and I also don't really like her reactions after races. I'm sure that Cherry wears picsacip?, unlike Helen, who wears shoes and boots without ugly heels.
Chürműű! :-)

1221.67 km

zaqrack

BonzaiJoe

But Helen is a Helen, there can be no doubt about that :)

zaqrack

Chulk

There are only 10 kind of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2007, 08:22:40 PM
There are only 10 kind of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.  ;)
lol, indeed ;D

BonzaiJoe

Wrong...

There are 1000 kinds of people in the world: those who totally understand every aspect of the binary numbers system, those who understand binary numbers, those who nearly understand binary numbers, those who understand some parts of binary numbers, those who only understand a little bit of binary numbers, those who have heard the expression "binary numbers" but don't know what it means, those who have never even heard of binary numbers and those who haven't even heard of regular numbers.

Chulk

JTK

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 12, 2007, 04:39:50 PM
But Helen is a Helen

I once was her lover and I never will be again. I'd rather chose Bernie than return to her! :-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeWrong...
True. :P 10 or 01 kind of people. It's boolean, order doesn't care but it's funnier written 10 than 01. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 13, 2007, 02:01:31 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoeWrong...
True. :P 10 or 01 kind of people. It's boolean, order doesn't care but it's funnier written 10 than 01. ;D
It's not wrong. 00=0, 01=1, 10=2.