News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

BonzaiJoe

Okay, I'll read a book about plant microbiology instead.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

You'll never know what the other think if you stay in the "micro".

alanrotoi

BonzaiJoe

But I was only teasing CTG. Of course Utopia is much more important, unless you happen to be a botanist.

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on June 28, 2013, 07:57:03 AM
Duplode is listening some classics...  :o

(Wagner? Beethoven? Ouch! :D)

Also, It doesn't show in last.fm that at work I am listening to this non-stop at work. Great music, and it does wonders to my concentration (with, say, rock music I would be too compelled to do counter-productive things such as following the lyrics, or else be forced to prepare a carefully manicured playlist of instrumentals).

BonzaiJoe

Chulk

Not for me. I usually read there. Most of my life revealing insights and understandings come during shower time (I admit it takes me only 5-10 minutes to clean, but I take half an hour in the shower)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

I still cannot understand how people can spend more than 2 minutes on the toilet.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on July 30, 2013, 10:01:34 PM
I still cannot understand how people can spend more than 2 minutes on the toilet.

Well, shitting needs a different amount of time depending on the type. The runny shit, along with the fast-outcoming, hard and consolidated one, can be out within 2 minutes (even within 1 minute), but there are some types (e.g. after eating chili beans) which demand even 15 minutes. And yes, it is the right place to bear some important thoughts there.

(Btw a friend of mine spends 15-20 minutes on the toilet on average per occasion. He often plays on his telephone some games there or makes telephone calls. A workmate of mine does the same.)

Other way: masturbation.
Chürműű! :-)

1221.67 km

alanrotoi

I read in the toilet. When I had more time in the past I read in the bathtub (google translate). I read there the 3 books of Foundation (Isaac Asimov), 2 books of Tales of Earthsea (Ursula Le Guin) and some other.  8)

Oh and two robot novels from Asimov too!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 31, 2013, 05:31:28 PM
I read in the toilet. When I had more time in the past I read in the bathtub (google translate). I read there the 3 books of Foundation (Isaac Asimov), 2 books of Tales of Earthsea (Ursula Le Guin) and some other.  8)

Oh and two robot novels from Asimov too!

I also read on the toilet in most of the cases, for example I learn German there, or I play with Jackson-Livingstone type of books (especially a parody type of them). I also check there tourist maps or map of constellations.

I can also use the Internet there (home: WiFi, at my girlfriend's: extra long UTP cable). Sometimes I listen to music there on my phone+headset.
Chürműű! :-)

1221.67 km

Duplode

zaqrack

Yesterday evening a house exploded 2 streets from our Budapest  flat. Supposedly there was a big explosion, but I was sleeping tight :)

http://most.444.hu/2013/08/07/hatalmas-robbanas-volt-a-timar-utcaban/

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on August 07, 2013, 09:06:50 AM
Yesterday evening a house exploded 2 streets from our Budapest  flat. Supposedly there was a big explosion, but I was sleeping tight :)

http://most.444.hu/2013/08/07/hatalmas-robbanas-volt-a-timar-utcaban/
And this happened yesterday in Rosario, Santa Fe. Apparently, there was a gas leak on a main pipe... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_IvUuI6HWg
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)