News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts at Facebook

Started by CTG, September 15, 2008, 01:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 28, 2008, 01:37:45 PM
Ah, I finally had my computer running the game at a reasonable speed, and got a better score :) Come on guys, play hard! 30000 is definitely possible.

damn, now I'm behind you again... almost 10000 in suitcase shuffle... I couldn't go above 8000, and that involved 35 suitcases... well I'll try my best again...

CTG

zaqrack

Quote from: zaqrack on October 28, 2008, 02:30:22 PM
damn, now I'm behind you again... almost 10000 in suitcase shuffle... I couldn't go above 8000, and that involved 35 suitcases... well I'll try my best again...

concluding this I did 9800 :) But I still have to improve my skills in African countries to go above 20.000 in overall...

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on October 28, 2008, 03:08:15 PM

concluding this I did 9800 :) But I still have to improve my skills in African countries to go above 20.000 in overall...

Usrin should join this game... :D

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: zaqrack on October 28, 2008, 03:08:15 PM

I think I only did 33 suitcases... But they were all correct. I have trouble with some of the islamic and north-African flags which look very similar.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

my all-correct 35 suitcase was worth only 9800... you are a lot faster than me :)

BonzaiJoe

No, I must have done 36. I just did 33 and only got 7900 points...

Chulk

You add me please. I don't know your usernames, mine is Chulk (of course!)
BTW, where do I find that game?

PS: Zak already accepted, je.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Then I (alias Daniel Mlot) took the liberty to add you guys as well...

BonzaiJoe

Great score, you will beat me easily (if you haven't already)...
But I'm still looking forward to playing a few full games at full speed. Then we'll see.

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 29, 2008, 10:46:20 AM
Great score, you will beat me easily (if you haven't already)...

Well, it was pretty hard - I had to pull a 37 streak at map mayhem...

Chulk

The game works awfully slow... is there any chance of speeding it up?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Only thing I did was to reduce graphical detail (the eye icon on the top left corner) as BJ suggested, and it runs at an acceptable pace on my 96kbps connection (even if the initial loading takes long).

BonzaiJoe

My connection should be faster than that, but still it goes slow (it goes almost fast in the beginning but gets slower and slower, and I have never had more than 28 questions in Map Mayhem...). I think it has to do with your computer too. Maybe run it soon after having restarted, and without too many other things running.