News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2006 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 21, 2005, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Mak? - Kazincbarcika 1-1 (0-0)

The stallin referee forgot to disallow the Mak? goal! The ball was only on the goal line, not behind it (KBSC supporters told)!

But, still, it is a good result in Mak?.
Chürműű! :-)

1127.91 km

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 04, 2006, 04:15:57 PM
The ball was only on the goal line, not behind it (KBSC supporters told)!
So it's a totally objective and unarguable fact. ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Usrin, Akoss: what's your opinion about the last three matches of Cs?fordj?nosfa (mentioned few messages earlier)?

Usrin: sorry, a boon.hu ?rta, most n?zem, nem a KBSC szurkol?i oldal.

1127.91 km

A KBSC szurkol?i oldal picit m?g jobban any?zik:

Csapatunk ma Mak?n szerepelt. A m?rk?z?s 1-1-s d?ntetlennel ?rt v?get, katasztrof?lis j?t?kvezet?s mellett. ?gy tov?bbra is mumusa maradtunk hazai csapatnak. G?lunkat Engi Tam?s l?tte.

Mak?-Kazincbarcika 1-1 (0-0)

Mak?, 400 n?z? Vezette: Beretty?n P?ter (5) (Szpisj?k, Bodac)

Mak?: Czirbus ? Magyar (Bakos ?., 46.), M?rocz, Bodonyi (Had?r, 32.), Varga R. ? Kis K., Kulacsik, B?ny (Bakos T., 68.), F?l?p T. ? Scheiber, Zakar.

Edz?: Tak?cs Zolt?n.

Kazincbarcika: Botl? ? Han?sz, B?nyai, Harn?cz ? Engi, Kov?cs P., Dar?k (Simk?, 80.), Kerekes, Seb?k ? Badalik, D?vid (Elek, 59.).

Edz?: K?d?r Zsolt, Kolesz?r Gy?rgy.

Esem?nyek:

75. perc: Egy hazai kontra v?g?n Han?sz bel?p?je r?v?n 11-eshez jutott a hazai csapat. A b?ntet?t Botl? gyors vet?d?ssel v?dte.

76. perc: A 11-es b?l kipattan?t bedob?sra siker?lt kir?gnunk. A bedobott labd?t Varga R. cs?sztatta meg, Botl? a g?lvonalr?l ?t?tte ki a labd?t. Mindenki meglepet?s?re a partjelz? g?lt intett. 1-0

84. perc: Han?sz ind?totta a kil?p? Engit, aki betolta a labd?t a tizenhatoson bel?lre ?s 15 m?terr?l laposan a bal als? sarokba l?tt. 1-1

Dar?k kapott egy ind?t?st, ?s egy csel ut?n ?ri?si labd?t adott Badaliknak (nem volt lesen), aki kicselezte a kapust, majd a kapuba l?tt. A partjelz? lest jelzett....

89. perc: Engi egy csel ut?n az alapvonal k?zel?b?l beadta a labd?t. Egy becs?sz? v?d? menteni akart, de a kez?r?l ment ki a labda. A b?r? 11-es helyett sz?gletet ?t?lt.

Sorry for the Hungarian this time.

1127.91 km

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on September 05, 2006, 10:49:58 AM
Usrin, Akoss: what's your opinion about the last three matches of Cs?fordj?nosfa (mentioned few messages earlier)?

To be honest, I'm a bit sad about it, I miss the good old dicksucker Cs?fordj?nosfa... But the results of B?csa are amazing. Poor guest fans in the 1st round! Btw, are you planning to be the third team of Gy?r in NB II? :)

CTG

It wasn't the first round. It was the 4th. :)

No, we want to play in UEFA Champions League so our goal is NB I. ;D

CTG

Tonight: Bosnia vs Hungary. Let's tip how easy will be the bosnian victory!

As for me it will be 3-1.

CTG

Dirty Bosnia sucked!!! ;D They were too self-confident and they said sarcastic things about the Hungarian national team. WE WON.

Bosnia - Hungary 1-3 (0-1)

Usrin

I cheer for the Bosnians, and I'm not contented with the result!

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on September 06, 2006, 10:56:55 PM
I cheer for the Bosnians, and I'm not contented with the result!

You are not Detox.

Usrin

Usrin

Another strong reason for being disappointed over the result: I bet on Bosnian victory, and I SUCKED, losing 550 HUF. Damn it!!!

CTG

Usrin

Yes, that would have been the next sad thing to be mentioned. But losing against our Czech brothers is not a real shame... I always want to see a Czecho-Slovak united national team - that would be REALLY strong!