News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Funny mini movies

Started by Krys TOFF, November 08, 2005, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

I have a friend that would do that if necessary...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Chulk

CTG

This Helen is the president of Argentina? Oh my God, I hope you did not vote on a woman!

On the other hand, she must have been hot 10 years ago... ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 07, 2009, 11:26:16 PM
This Helen is the president of Argentina? Oh my God, I hope you did not vote on a woman!

On the other hand, she must have been hot 10 years ago... ;D

No, I did not.
Yes, probably.

BonzaiJoe

Oh dear...

Now I feel like voting for a woman just because she's a woman.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 08, 2009, 12:22:31 PM
Now I feel like voting for a woman just because she's a woman.

B i t c h e s  mustn't rule the world. And you are... erm... you know what... ;D

BonzaiJoe

Reasonable? Intelligent? Clear-sighted? Open-minded? Freethinking? Modern? Gay? Constructive? Unbiased? Focused? Informed? Conscious? Free? Calm? Cool? Reflective?

CTG

Gay. Weak. Feminized.

Men rule the world. We drink beer, eat meat, fart as hell and rape virgins. ;D

zaqrack

and die out within 100 years

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on April 08, 2009, 02:22:59 PM
and die out within 100 years

Who cares, fortunately I won't be alive then. ;D Without absolute rule of man - well, this world won't survive.

Btw where's Akoss to agree with me? :D

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 08, 2009, 01:49:53 PM
Reasonable? Intelligent? Clear-sighted? Open-minded? Freethinking? Modern? Gay? Constructive? Unbiased? Focused? Informed? Conscious? Free? Calm? Cool? Reflective?
Well, I'm (most of) all those things (Definitely not gay). The reason I didn't vote for her (besides she became president after his husband, and following his idea, which I didn't like) is because I said the world wouldn't listen to her (I think I said it in Obama-Hillary talk). I would prefer a woman with good ideas, deciding for a man who is the visible face of presidency, so people would pay attention to him.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on April 08, 2009, 02:02:57 PM
Gay. Weak. Feminized.

Men rule the world. We drink beer, eat meat, fart as hell and rape virgins. ;D

The problem is: you don't rule the world. Other men rule you, and they mess it up for you, so you have to suffer for your pride. The less civilized the system is (meaning the less we use society/community to block the destructive forces of nature), the more you will be fucked up by men who are stronger than you.

The sex of a politician shouldn't matter anyway. They are not elected for wrestling matches or outdoor pissing. But I agree with Chulk it probably does matter. The way politics work right now, it's very "phallocentric". It's painful to see Angela Merkel at summit meetings. She does appear weak and out of control, even though she probably is neither.
About Argentinian politics, I have to admit I don't know anything. That woman might be a total jerk.

CTG

Back to the topic, it would be cool to see some actual Stunts stories from that Bollywood site... ;D

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 08, 2009, 06:24:03 PM
The problem is: you don't rule the world. Other men rule you, and they mess it up for you, so you have to suffer for your pride. The less civilized the system is (meaning the less we use society/community to block the destructive forces of nature), the more you will be fucked up by men who are stronger than you.

Great reply, sums up the point better than I ever could. Anyway (after throwing the generalizations to the trash can), according to my very superficial knowledge of Argentinian politics Cristina seems to be a rather clueless populist elected in a large part due to the association with her husband, and such situations do not tend to end well (Rio de Janeiro state had a similar situation a couple years ago, with the wife of an ex-governor being elected - and both members of the couple being puke-worthy populist politicians).