News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Stunts Chat / Re: Track converter and viewer
Last post by Daniel3D - Today at 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: Matei on Today at 08:27:34 PMI understand that the people here (besides me), not being particularly smart, are not interested in any game in which the car doesn't move exactly like in Stunts
Again you choose to insult a whole community. And with such a stupidly wrong statement it's clear who's the smartest here

@Moderator, Please ban this troll. Forever.
I've had enough of his toxic manners.
Last post by Matei - Today at 08:48:59 PM
I won't "leech" any tracks, I will give a link to this site, with the appropriate explanations. I'm very careful about how I distribute everything and these tracks, unlike mine (yes, I made a few, along with 2 games to go with them), are not labelled anywhere as free.
Stunts Chat / Re: And finally...
Last post by Chulk - Today at 08:44:47 PM
Quote from: Matei on Today at 08:39:32 PMBut do you have any idea who Richard Stallman is?
Of course I do. I wouldn't speak about someone I don't know (unlike you, calling people you don't know "stupid").
Last post by Chulk - Today at 08:41:40 PM
Quote from: Matei on Today at 08:27:34 PMSince I will use your tracks, I will give you some publicity
Don't fool yourself because you are not fooling anyone here either. You don't care about publicity or anything else you say, you are here only to leech tracks because you are too lazy / lack imagination to create your own

Quote from: Matei on Today at 08:27:34 PMI understand that the people here (besides me), not being particularly smart...
And you wonder why nobody likes you anywhere? I guess you're not particularly smart either
Last post by Matei - Today at 08:39:32 PM
But do you have any idea who Richard Stallman is?
Last post by Chulk - Today at 08:35:05 PM
Quote from: Daniel3D on Yesterday at 08:23:55 PMAnd I'm an idiot for trying to reason with you.
3D, don't bother trying anymore. He can't even think for himself, all he has is quotes from his blog.

Quote from: Matei on Yesterday at 08:37:49 PMHe's a doctor, he should know about these things
I have an uncle who has a physics PhD, so he's a doctor. Why would that make his opinion any beter than, say, my mother who raised 4 happy children? He is a doctor in a non-education non-paediatric non-medicine related field.

Please don't bother replying with links to your blogs or quotes, because I sure won't bother reading them.

Now, I'll just go back to more important topics on my windows PC I didn't pay for, so it's still free software for me anyway.
Last post by Matei - Today at 08:27:34 PM
https://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=2479.1860

QuoteIf we use my game, which, with some help from Mr. Cas, will also feature tracks from Stunts soon.

It does now. I understand that no one likes me here, the reasons being explained, as usual, on my site.

QuoteIf the truths are sufficiently impalatable, our audience is psychically incapable of accepting them and we will be written off as [...]

However, this happens to me everywhere, so it's not a problem. I understand that the people here (besides me), not being particularly smart, are not interested in any game in which the car doesn't move exactly like in Stunts and I won't make any more comments on that, but if you want to promote Stunts, i.e. get more people interested, I estimate that a good game based on it might not be a bad thing. Since I will use your tracks, I will give you some publicity. The question is which type of publicity and this why I started writing here, contrary to what I wrote some time ago, because I wanted to be sure. Anyone?

https://matei.one/invidious.php?v=dg7xe4apYww

QuoteSomething happened in the world,
everyone's heart turned to ice.

Wonderful song and performance, posted in 2022, 328 views.
Chat - Misc / Re: Association game
Last post by alanrotoi - Today at 08:22:19 PM
Wisdom
Chat - Misc / Re: Association game
Last post by Chulk - Today at 07:20:17 PM
Live Races / Re: The Big Bang Race (2024-05...
Last post by Cas - Today at 06:25:12 PM
Nice teamwork, @Erik. Glad we got it going!  8)