News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports 2008-

Started by CTG, April 20, 2008, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on May 18, 2008, 11:38:27 PM
Poor Canada (RUS-CAN 5-4 OT)! I wonder what would happen if Crosby and Malkin are playing in the World Cup final instead of PHI-PIT conference final in NHL... (which is quite a knockout at the moment, 6-0 for motherfucker penguins 3 minutes before the end; 4-1 victory in overall)

Canada was almost with its strongest team (missing only Crosby), and couldn't beat Russia. Sweden is the strongest, missing Naeslund, H. Sedin, D. Sedin, Forsberg, Hagman, Zetterberg, Franzén, Kronvall, Lidström, Norström, Holmström, and losing only 5-4 to Canada... well, I think they have the strongest team. Poor SWE, losing the SF only due to the tired Lundqvist, and losing the bronze medal game with terrible unluck, outshooting Finland 36-13, but losing 0-4.
Chürműű! :-)

1276.19 km

I guess I missed Sundin from the Swedish team. :) And Datsyuk from the Russian. Canada doesn't have that much great players than SWE and RUS. And most of the Russian stars are really young...

NHL playoffs:

Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Philadelphia Flyers 6-0 in the last game of the Conference Final. They won 4-1 on aggregate (dicksucker Flyers :D). They have to beat the Detroit Red Wings (the Swedish national team :)) to win the Stanley Cup.

1276.19 km

Chulk

Argentina won (real) hockey Champions Trophy in Germany (Don't make me write the name of the city, :)) 6-2 against Germany in the final. Good chance for a gold in Beijing there.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Female handball, Hungarian championship:

Györi Audi ETO KC won the championship easily with 100% performance (22-0-0), also winning Hungarian Cup - but losing in EHF Champion's League semi-finals versus Zvezda Zvenigorod (RUS) mainly because of the injury of Görbicz.

CTG

05.24: Detroit Red Wings - Pittsburgh Penguins 4-0 (0-0, 1-0, 3-0)
05.26: Detroit Red Wings - Pittsburgh Penguins 3-0 (2-0, 0-0, 1-0)

Ideal standings so far... ;D

05.28. Pittsburgh Penguins - Detroit Red Wings 3-2

Red Wings lead the series 2-1, next match 05.30. in Pittsburgh.

Szávay is a Helen.

1276.19 km

Szávay is a dicksucker lame Helen!

OP ME COS I'M LAME!!!

1276.19 km

Krys TOFF

Handball, men, qualification for Olympic games :
- tournament in France (due to French result in last competitions France was designed as a host for a qualification tournament, this is also true for Poland) with 4 teams
- best 2 teams qualified

Result after 2 days of 3 :
- day one (yesterday) :
France 34-25 Tunisia
Spain 33-31 Norway

- day 2 (today) :
France 28-24 Spain
Tunisia 30-30 Norway

Norway is already eliminated, France is already qualified, even if France loose tomorrow its match versus Norway.
Winner of Spain-Tunisia will be the 2nd qualified. In case of a draw, Spain will be qualified.

Krys TOFF

Handball, men, qualification tournaments for Olympic games :
France and Spain won yesterday in France so France and Spain are qualified while Tunisia (too bad for this good team who should have won the Africa title) and Norway are eliminated.

On other qualification tournaments :
- Poland and Iceland are qualified while Argentina and Sweden are eliminated (Sweden is still far from what it used to be...)
- Croatia and Russia are logically qualified while Japan and Algeria are eliminated.

Qualified countries for Olympic Games in handball men :
Germany (world champion),
China (because it's in China, else they would not have been qualified),
Denmark (Europe champion),
Egypt (Africa champion),
South Korea (Asia champion),
Brasil (America champion),
and now Russia, Croatia, Iceland, Poland, Spain, France

It will be a difficult Olympic tournament, especially for China. I think Germany, Croatia and France are medalist favorites while Denmark, Spain and Poland are outsiders. I wonder what JTK thinks about it.

CTG

Only 6 teams are better than Hungary (GER, DEN, ESP, RUS, CRO, FRA)... f*ck the system... And we can see that NOR and SWE are only qualified for the qualification tournament (instead of HUN) because the qualification WCH had been in Norway...

Ice hockey:

Stanley Cup finals, Detroit leads only 3-2 now, as:

Detroit-Pittsburgh 3-4 after ET (0-2, 1-0, 2-1, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1)

1276.19 km

CTG

Nobody mentioned so far: Usain Bolt (JAM) is the fastest man on earth, 100m in 9.72!  :o

CTG

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 04, 2008, 11:24:10 AM
How to kill Pittsburgh Penguins, LOL! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eftKwZzT15U

Okay, Detroit Red Wings showed it in a different way - they won Stanley Cup.

D i c k s u c k e r   P e n g u i n s ! ! ! ;D :P

Malkin will come to Flyers. Or die. ;D

WCH qualifier, handball, men:

Hungary-Bosnia-Herzigovina 28-26 (15-14)

That match was a nightmare. Worst play of the team I've seen for long, even worse than on the ECH against Iceland. Bosnia lead in the vast majority of the second half, Hungary was striving for the lead. Our goalies was out of form, unlike the Bosnian keeper. We shot everything into him, our attacks missed fantasy and power, very annoying mistakes came in every aspects of the game. Even after a long club season it was disasterous, the team had a very long crisis. Let's hope everything will change in Sarajevo, or at least we will do enough to qualify for the WCH.

1276.19 km