News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

AKOSS POO IS RETIRED FROM (SERIOUS) STUNTS RACING

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 26, 2005, 12:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Usrin"Don't worry, but drink beer and play Stunts
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"And then, we should drink more, drink even more, and still drink
I guess drinking level has already reached maximum, Stunts driving should be extended... :-D

And yes Chulk, next meeting will of course be funny! :D And it's really sad that we most likely won't have an intercontinental meeting ever... :cry:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Not surprising. Girls (the bitches, or those who will ever become a Helen - so almost all) are changing all the time. We shouldn't trust in them.

We should sing on the next meeting:

Laura, Laura, Laura is a big Helen!
Linda, Linda, Linda is a big Helen!
All the girls, all the girls are bitches!

And then, we should drink more, drink even more, and still drink (Diesel, Diesel...), and then B??????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Lise, if you still come to this forum from time to time, don't pay attention : they were just drunk. :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, and on next meeting, we will be drunk, too! But if Lise comes, I guess she will be drunk as well! :D Mmmm, I imagined Diesel Joe, Bonzai Joe, CTG, Usrin, Lise and me vomiting in the bushes together!!! :D That would be an unforgettable great memory! And yes, Chulk, next Stunts meeting will be a very funny one, like previous one was, too! :) I understand that you can't afford travelling to the Northern Hemisphere, but you all, on the Southern, why don't you organize a Southern Hemisphere World Stunts Meeting? I would really like to see pictures like this: Leo Ramone is driving an old ZakStunts track, and in the background, Chulk, Rotoi and Gutix are cheering for him, of course with a glass of alcoholic drink in their hands! :)
Chürműű! :-)

1276.19 km

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I would really like to see pictures like this: Leo Ramone is driving an old ZakStunts track, and in the background, Chulk, Rotoi and Gutix are cheering for him, of course with a glass of alcoholic drink in their hands! :)
Where is Dark Chaser? On a very important business trip? :) And where's Ayrton? ;-)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Today it's the (17th) birthday of that stallin fucked Helen! B?FF Because of this, she must die! Or at least get AIDS. Or bird flu. Or let's aim a nuclear missile into her pussy! :D Yes, she is still a Helen!

1276.19 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Today it's the (17th) birthday of that stallin fucked Helen! B?FF Because of this, she must die! Or at least get AIDS. Or bird flu. Or let's aim a nuclear missile into her pussy! :D Yes, she is still a Helen!
Mmmm...
It seems to me that you still love :smt055  her :smt061 a few, or else you would have stopped talking about her :smt061 almost every day on the forum. :-#
You're aggressive  :smt071 against her :smt061 in order to hide the way she :smt061 hurted you in the middle of your heart :smt049 , right ? :roll:
Ok, I'll stop =;  psycho-analysis #-o now and I'd rather go racing instead. :smt024

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Today it's the (17th) birthday of that stallin fucked Helen! B?FF Because of this, she must die! Or at least get AIDS. Or bird flu. Or let's aim a nuclear missile into her pussy! :D Yes, she is still a Helen!
Mmmm...
It seems to me that you still love :smt055  her :smt061 a few, or else you would have stopped talking about her :smt061 almost every day on the forum. :-#
You're aggressive  :smt071 against her :smt061 in order to hide the way she :smt061 hurted you in the middle of your heart :smt049 , right ? :roll:
Ok, I'll stop =;  psycho-analysis #-o now and I'd rather go racing instead. :smt024

Yes, I guess you understood what I had wanted to say! :)

1276.19 km

CTG

Famous saying: "All women are Helen except mum". How true it is!

This is a silly statement, false generalization. We have to find that very small proportion of the girls who are not bitches - those who just skid for money (it's the same if you spend it on her disco entrance ticket, drinks etc. or for having sex) and those who just gives up searching, this sentence can be true and acceptable. And I'm also not sure about my mum... well, we aren't on really good terms... so...

1276.19 km

CTG

Weak Hungarian linguistic joke:

"H?romf?le n? van: a fac?r, a nagyon fac?r ?s aki ?h-hal a fac?r'..."

This is a very sad day... We would have been together for one year today... all my memories have come 100% alive tonight... remembering probably the most beautiful day of my life...  :smt089

1276.19 km

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Don't be sad Akoss, life is you, not you and some girl. Do you really think you could have been together still? In any way? Look forward, not behind :-) Or look at it a much better way: Behind: Laura (beautiful), forward: WSM 2006 (great!)

See? Here's a big hug and assurance that you are too cool to have your life controlled by nice girls.
But we can't be quite sure.

One year ago at 4 a.m. I was trying to sleep on my coat in a very cold staircase next to a radiator in Veszpr?m. I was thinking about a beautiful day left behind (but I knew that many other would follow), and looking forward to the first train to travel home. Tonight, I'll be sleeping (soon) in my comfortable bed in my warm room... but I will be thinking about a big nothing, a big emptiness... no change in my way, just a silent, bitter, gray life.

Reaction to BJ's words: in Lupuszka's opinion it's natural to think about it on the anniversary, to be sader than on other days. Probably I'll feel better tomorrow.
But yes, generally I don't feel perfect to say the least in these weeks. But it is also natural in winter, in the exam period...
Laura was a hope, then a beauty in my life, for 14 months (together the two). WSM will be just a few days, then I can fall back in this mood. Even the biggest party is too few to change my mood. So only a girl can assure me continuous general happiness.
Until there's no one else, I can only think about her.

More on msn, if you want, now I'm going to sleep...

1276.19 km

Akoss Poo is seriously planning to reenter some Stunts competitions. Computer problems fixed, and I'm keen on racing again. Probably I won't take this as seriously as in 2003-04, I will rather race for fun. I will skip competitions which have annoying rules, I will skip boring tracks with slow cars (except for actual ZCT track, which would be a good warm-up for recalling maxing out skills), but I will surely enter pure, natural competitions and race on fast tracks. Akoss Poo is almost back to racing again, after 3 long years.

1276.19 km