News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

survey: the games you`ve spent the most time on...

Started by ZakKrack, May 05, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 08, 2011, 11:14:48 PM
After 13 years I realized how to beat Kintaro in MK2... ;D
It took 13 years to realize that? Stand in the corner -> let him jump over you -> get up leaving him against the edge of screen -> low punch him to death
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 09, 2011, 05:22:37 PM
It took 13 years to realize that? Stand in the corner -> let him jump over you -> get up leaving him against the edge of screen -> low punch him to death

Another solution. Böff!

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 09, 2011, 11:25:58 PM

Another solution. Böff!
Mileena's teleport kick? No, wait. That's for Shao Kahn. I know! Jumping kick -> walk a few steps back -> jump as he's getting up and jump kick him again

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 10, 2011, 01:41:20 AM
Quote from: CTG on December 09, 2011, 11:25:58 PM

Another solution. Böff!
Mileena's teleport kick? No, wait. That's for Shao Kahn. I know! Jumping kick -> walk a few steps back -> jump as he's getting up and jump kick him again

Nope.

Chulk

CTG

One or two steps forward, then jump + low kick, when he's approaching. Kintaro hits so slowly there...

Chulk

It's basically the same jump kick thing I first mentioned, only hitting when while going up...

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2011, 03:32:15 AM
It's basically the same jump kick thing I first mentioned, only hitting when while going up...

The only difference: you suggested to attack Kintaro right after a successful hit/kick (when he can't defend himself). My version is to use his weakness during his own attack: in 80 percent of the cases he'll try to hit you, when you are too close. Result is the same. :D

Fighting against Shao Kahn is simply disgusting. I hate Mileena.

Chulk

If you hate Mileena, the other easy way to beat Shao Kahn is to play as Liu Kang an use his low fireball all the time. Most of the times, Shao Kahn will throw his green arrow and Liu will crouch under it and shoot his own fireball.

alanrotoi

The game I spent the most time on is Lineage 2  :-\

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2011, 04:21:23 PM
If you hate Mileena, the other easy way to beat Shao Kahn is to play as Liu Kang an use his low fireball all the time. Most of the times, Shao Kahn will throw his green arrow and Liu will crouch under it and shoot his own fireball.

The best one versus Shao Kahn: Baraka, "butcher" move with two swords. ;D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 07, 2012, 09:40:47 PM
Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2011, 04:21:23 PM

Or Kitana with the fan twisting (I don't know the official names, but I guess you know what I'm thinking on).

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 07, 2012, 09:40:47 PM
This one is called Blade Shredder if I remember correctly.

Quote from: CTG on January 25, 2012, 09:11:55 AM
Or Kitana with the fan twisting (I don't know the official names, but I guess you know what I'm thinking on).
And this is definitely Fan Lift or Fan Throw, not sure exactly which move you're refering to