News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

JACStunts Championship

Started by Duplode, March 23, 2008, 03:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Is it not a strange thing that AbuRaf70 has still not joined in JacStunts...?
AbuRaf70, necesitas algo informaciones en español para conocer todas las reglas que JacStunts ha publicado en portugués...?

Duplode

Before I forget, here are them:

1º Mark L. Rivers - 2:15.10 - +10
2º Felipe NEMESIS - 2:18.00 - +8
3º Daniel DUPLODE - 2:19.05 - +6
4º Rudah FLASH DRIVER - 2:21.20 - +5
5º Krys TOFF - 2:23.15 - +4

Classificação Parcial:
1º Mark L. Rivers - 30
2º Felipe NEMESIS - 24
3º Daniel DUPLODE - 20
4º Krys TOFF - 9
Rudah FLASH DRIVER - 9
6º Marcelo THYASROCK - 8

Round 4 is already on since Monday, the car to be used is Lancia and there is no track correction to worry about  :D (nor will be any to the end of the season). As always, all are invited... ;)

Duplode

Hello again! Igor was only able to watch the replays on Sunday, and I've only seen his post at Orkut today... Anyway, here are the results of yet another tight race with yet another Mark victory:

1º Mark L. Rivers - 2:10.85 - +10
2º Felipe NEMESIS - 2:11.30 - +8
3º Daniel DUPLODE - 2:11.90 - +6
4º Rudah FLASH DRIVER - 2:16.65 - +5*
5º Krys TOFF - 2:22.15 - +4

Classificação Parcial:
1º Mark L. Rivers - 40
2º Felipe NEMESIS - 32
3º Daniel DUPLODE - 26
4º Rudah FLASH DRIVER - 14
5º Krys TOFF - 13
6º Marcelo THYASROCK - 8

Due to the long delay, Igor (thankfully) opted to move all deadlines a week forward, so you have almost two weeks to have a shot at Round 5 - the Indy one! See you  ;)

CTG

I didn't forget - just delated - updating noRH stats, so these results will be added soon. ;)

Krys TOFF

I just did 1 lap at this 4th track. Not so slow compared to others though. I didn't tested 5th one yet, I hope it will be better than 4th one which was just a corner succession with almost no stunt element... ::)

CTG

T405 is really long, my test lap with auto gears was something like 2:5x... :-\ ;D Btw where can I find an active scoreboard or whatever? Or at least a little hint how strong the times are... ;)

CTG

2:30 seems to be a serious barrier for me at the moment. :-\

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2008, 10:39:49 AM
T405 is really long, my test lap with auto gears was something like 2:5x... :-\ ;D

Welcome to our world  :) For this season, T405 must be the longest track, but last season we had two 3:00+ tracks, not to mention some real "nightmare" tracks of Season 2 which were skipped after the contest was interrupted...

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2008, 10:39:49 AM
Btw where can I find an active scoreboard or whatever? Or at least a little hint how strong the times are... ;)

There are no active scoreboards, but when pipsqueaks are motivated enough they usually hint at their times and comment the track on the forum, so that would be your best bet  ;)

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2008, 12:19:14 PM

I'd like to have a proper lap to comment that better, but after ~15min trying I see I'm not focused enough to handle Indy NoRH IRC right now.. ::)

And of course, welcome! :)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2008, 12:19:14 PM

After several tries 2:30 looks like a weak time. :D Okay, not that weak - 2:31.xx is still in my HIG file (last place).

CTG

Results? I forgot the deadline... :-\ But I really wonder how fast the others are.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2008, 06:10:13 PM
Results? I forgot the deadline... :-\ But I really wonder how fast the others are.

I failed to produce a replay too! :-\ But laps sent up to GMT-3 midnight of today will be included on the final classification, only below all other non-late pipsqueaks. So you can still race against me, at least  ;) ;D

Mark L. Rivers

You lost a big chance to reduce your gap, Duplode! I just sent a listfiller (more than three minute...) one ore two hour before the deadline...  ::)

CTG

Oh my God... did I miss the chance for a great final result? :-\

I'll be there next time. ;)

Krys TOFF

lol, maybe I'll get a podium then. :P
my best time is below 2'30", but I don't know which of my times Igor will consider valid as I left the road more or less on all my attempts. :D

Duplode

This will be one funny scoreboard... ;D I'm racing enthusiastially now, pretending it will count  :)

Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2008, 10:48:18 PM
Oh my God... did I miss the chance for a great final result? :-\

I'll be there next time. ;)

But you did send your partial lap, even if late? If not, you have slightly less than 3 hours to do it  ;)