News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Airplanes

Started by CTG, November 02, 2011, 09:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

You should have taken the morning flight, the small Lufthansa Embraer is more fun compared to the Airbus :)

Did you spot any nice planes in MUC? A very nice airport btw...

CTG

Unfortunately the flights were fixed by the company.

Btw I saw some big fishes (A330, A340, Dreamliner), but had no time to take a photo, 'cause my boss kept me in discussion about the case (even while travelling back to Budapest).

Next time we will go by car... ::)

alanrotoi

Quote from: CTG on November 08, 2013, 10:33:28 AM
Quote from: alanrotoi on November 02, 2013, 10:37:52 PM
Western europe :)

Did you enjoy the flight?

BUD ---> MUC was fine, but MUC ---> BUD seemed to be my worst flight ever: very steep take-off (causing strong headache), minor (?) turbulence problems, harsh landing.

Well its Iberia, but I did hehe. Then the 5th nov I flew to paris in a small boeing I guess, from iberia too.

CTG

AN-124 left from 13L, just as usual... why this direction again??? >:( (I know, the wind, but still... take-off from direction 31 is more common in Budapest)

CTG

DHL's A300-600 is fuckin' loud... :o (just flying over me)

alanrotoi

Wrong. It was renato's indy flying over you :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 06, 2014, 11:40:55 PM
Wrong. It was renato's indy flying over you :D

According to Flightradar24, it was slower than 245 mph.

zaqrack

Had my first A380 flight - it is spacy, huge and overall very pleasant. But it feels not like flying a plane. You can hardly notice takeoff.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on February 09, 2014, 07:46:22 AM
Had my first A380 flight - it is spacy, huge and overall very pleasant. But it feels not like flying a plane. You can hardly notice takeoff.

Akoss said more or less the same after his American trip.

CTG

Yesterday's specialities: B777, TU-204 (both are rare guests in Hungary).

Usrin

Yesterday I was flying with an unusual jet plane, Embraer ERJ 145. Definitely not a giant with 47 seats! I had my quickest takeoff ever (needed <1000 m for accelerating), and than a very bumpy flight at cruising altitude.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

I love small planes! Must have been fun!

My next flight will be to Bangalore via Delhi the first week of March.
New plane on my list: The 787 Dreamliner, 3 times from the 4 flights. Looking forward to it though i have heard lots of negative feedback. My flight back to Shanghai is daytime, so I have booked a seat next to the window hoping to catch a glimpse of the Himalayas.

alanrotoi

The best of them is that you can take a nap and you wake up when it arrives :D

zaqrack

My trip was delayed to early April and I fly with a different company, so no Dreamliner :(
On the other hand, I will fly with Malaysia Airlines, one of the few 5-star rated companies and transfer in Kuala Lumpur so will improve my southern coordinate record even more than expected :) Maybe I could say hi to Charles and fetch those missing scoreboards :D

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 05, 2014, 03:38:24 AM
I will fly with Malaysia Airlines, one of the few 5-star rated companies

Now this one sounds funny... sorry... :D