News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts at Facebook

Started by CTG, September 15, 2008, 01:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 09, 2008, 05:32:58 PM
MySpace, Facebook, Xing, iWiW, ...So many useless websites I'll never use. :P ;D
The fact that you (or me) don't use it, it doesn't make it useless.

I know that sucks, but it's something my mother always said to me when I say something sucks, was useless or crappy and it came to my mind just now.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on October 09, 2008, 07:46:42 PM
MySpace, Facebook, Xing, iWiW, ...So many useless websites I'll never use. :P ;D

I know that sucks, but it's something my mother always said to me when I say something sucks, was useless or crappy and it came to my mind just now.
Sure, I was talking only from my point of view. Useless for me. ;)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 10, 2008, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: Chulk on October 09, 2008, 07:46:42 PM

Sure, I was talking only from my point of view. Useless for me. ;)

Not only for you, I also hate every stupid community sites - if I want to share informations, only with my friends should know about it, not the whole internet.

BonzaiJoe

That's because you're a ghost  :P
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Good work jacky on Geo Challenge!

BonzaiJoe

Thank you ! :)

That kind of geography was always one of my strongest sides. But one of my friends has 22000 points... I don't understand how that is possible, and I think there would be more points to catch if my computer would run the game a bit faster. By the way, if you haven't done so yet, it is a good idea to lower the graphics level by pressing the eye-shaped button in the top left corner of the game window.

zaqrack

I'm also got a bit hooked up on this game yesterday, it is really great.

Will try to play a bit from workplace today :D

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on October 27, 2008, 10:17:38 AM
I'm also got a bit hooked up on this game yesterday, it is really great.

Will try to play a bit from workplace today :D

I'll join the Stunts Facebook just to see this game, do I need an invitation or do I join?

zaqrack

I don't think you need an invitation, you'll just need some patience trying to beat my new record :D

Duplode

Ha, i like this sort of game too - the one I knew was Traveler IQ (http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq). I'll do like Chulk and create a single-purpose account to check it then... :D

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on October 27, 2008, 09:19:59 PM
I don't think you need an invitation, you'll just need some patience trying to beat my new record :D
I meant how do I join the stunts club at facebook...

BonzaiJoe

The Stunts group is called "Recruit new Stunts pipsqueaks". Search for it and join it.
However, the geography game doesn't have anything to do with the group - Zak, Alan Rotoi and I are friends on Facebook, so we can see each other's scores and compete. You should become friends with us! (CTG and SuperBrian are there too).

BonzaiJoe

Ah, I finally had my computer running the game at a reasonable speed, and got a better score :) Come on guys, play hard! 30000 is definitely possible.

lised

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 28, 2008, 12:53:00 PM
The Stunts group is called "Recruit new Stunts pipsqueaks". Search for it and join it.
However, the geography game doesn't have anything to do with the group - Zak, Alan Rotoi and I are friends on Facebook, so we can see each other's scores and compete. You should become friends with us! (CTG and SuperBrian are there too).

And I am there too!

CTG