News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts at Facebook

Started by CTG, September 15, 2008, 01:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Yes, I decreased detail and turned sound of (it was getting on my nerves), but still I can't have more than 32-33 suitcases and around 25 at Map Mayhem, the only part that seems to work faster (and where I usually get my better scores) is City blitz.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

I am now #66 in Denmark.  8)  But still 900 points after Duplode  >:(

But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I am no16 in Hungary, but again way behind you :)

Chulk

I ran the game without any other applications running other than AV and Firewall... Suitcase shuffle works great, I did an all correct 37 suitcases there, over 10000, but then the rest doesn't help, I get distracted or relaxed or something... And still can't get more than around 25 questions in Map Mayhem. How did you do to get 35 Dup?

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on October 31, 2008, 04:45:27 PM
I ran the game without any other applications running other than AV and Firewall... Suitcase shuffle works great, I did an all correct 37 suitcases there, over 10000, but then the rest doesn't help, I get distracted or relaxed or something... And still can't get more than around 25 questions in Map Mayhem. How did you do to get 35 Dup?

For me all games run at similar speeds, even when running it on FF3 from a pendrive. I find Map Mayhem to be easier than the others because it requires shorter/simpler mouse movements and the visual hints from the maps are, on average, recognized faster. Comparing the three games, City Blitz is the harder for me by some margin...

Chulk

My problem with city keys is with Middle eastern-Asian cities. The rest is easy...

zaqrack

I just did a perfect 39 in suitcase shuffle... then I sucked with the map mayhem - lots of African countries.
But still a personal best :)

Chulk

43 all correct in Suitcase shuffle for 13111 points. After that, only 4360 in Map and 5953 in City blitz. I lost a great chance, but it's my personal best.

alanrotoi

My total is just 16k jajaja

Por cierto, agregame chulk!

Krys TOFF

Is it required to be registered in facebook to play this geographic game ?

Duplode

Yes, and you'll have to add us as friends in order to see our "ladder". But nothing stops you from creating a "ghost" account only for that purpose I guess...

Chulk

Yes, Krys, but you can create an account and ignore any friends solicitations but ours, so noone would bother you. I don't have even a pic uploaded...

lised

Quote from: Chulk on November 02, 2008, 12:44:46 AM
Yes, Krys, but you can create an account and ignore any friends solicitations but ours, so noone would bother you. I don't have even a pic uploaded...

AND you can also make your account "closed" so people who aren't your friends won't be able to look at it..come, come, come :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: lisedcome, come, come :)
When a girl says that to me, it's supposed to be written "cum", not "come". ;D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;D :D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 02, 2008, 09:20:17 PM
Quote from: lisedcome, come, come :)
When a girl says that to me, it's supposed to be written "cum", not "come". ;D

Bah... Lise: I don't want to make you cum, be mine! ;D