News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2014 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 06, 2013, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win World Cup 2014?

Argentina
2 (25%)
Brasil
2 (25%)
England
0 (0%)
Germany
3 (37.5%)
Italy
0 (0%)
Netherlands
1 (12.5%)
Portugal
0 (0%)
Spain
0 (0%)
none of these
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on May 15, 2014, 05:23:53 PM
I don't really know why, but general belief here is that gypsies are mostly Hungarian so it is usual to refer to Hungarians as gypsies.

1, Gipsies were coming from India.
2, As far as I know, Romania (or maybe Bulgaria) is the most gipsy-infected country on Earth.

alanrotoi

Nice lesson of tolerance...
I wonder if any ethnicity isn't hated here.

BTW: It's not sure they come from India but from Indus River valley.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 15, 2014, 09:26:53 PM
BTW: It's not sure they come from India but from Indus River valley.

Whatever, just send them back, please!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on May 12, 2014, 07:13:04 AM
3rd class, gipsy/peasant + Ferencváros + REAC + Veresegyház (=east) division:

Hajdúböszörmény (10th) - Létavértes (1st) 0-5 ;D
Kazincbarcika (2nd) - Veresegyház (fuckin' last) 1-1, well-done, Szilvi Town ;D :P

3 rounds left, standings:

1 Létavértes 61 pts
2 Poo Town 58 pts
3 DVSC-DEAC 51 pts

GO LÉTAVÉRTES!!! ;D

Kazincbarcika applied for the NB II license and got it. Létavértes has no such license document, but it is not known whether they hasn't got it or hasn't applied for it.

If Létavértes can't or doesn't want to play in NB II next season, the first team which will be promoted to substitute them is: the best 2nd place team of the NB III groups. This can be Szeged (60 pts) or Kazincbarcika (58 pts), the West 2nd place team has much less points. But it might happen that both can get promoted if there are two uneligible teams. (Szeged got the license document as well.)

But first of all, Jászapáti-Kazincbarcika on Saturday.
Chürműű! :-)

1497.61 km

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 15, 2014, 05:28:07 PM
2, As far as I know, Romania (or maybe Bulgaria) is the most gipsy-infected country on Earth.
I knew this already (well, the infected part is not the way I see, but everybody is free to be a racist I guess...) but what you hear when you're a kid is somewhat hard to change even under the light of clear evidence. That's the main reason I object baptism (or any equivalent rite) and forcing religion into little kids because most of them remain stupid religious for the rest of their lives
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

Not every initiation ritual is a bad thing. If you adopt Judaism in New York they'll suck your cock.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/nyregion/regulation-of-circumcision-method-divides-some-jews-in-new-york.html

(Me acuerdo que cuando salio la noticia hacia el chiste sobre la bronca que debe tener Grassi por haberse equivocado de religion jajaa)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 12, 2014, 07:17:30 AM
I hope it's just the usual pessimism, but I'm afraid Atletico will be the tragic hero of this football season: Barca will have luck (and refrees) in the last round of La Liga, while Real will demolish them in CL final. :-\

I like Barcelona, but lame Tata's gnome squad (with lazy and fed Messi) don't deserve to be the champion of this season with their impotent gameplay. Based on their performance, they were only the third best team in Spain, with huge amount of luck. Actually, Tata is a really bad and colorless coach with no sense to tactics. Barca should find a strict and more characteristic coach, being able to win the respect of the players and to teach alternative strategies instead of fruitless ball possession. And they need some new players, too - preferably not midgets (Messi, Iniesta) or bantamweights (Jordi Alba, Neymar), because the new tactics would require physically strong warriors (like Ibrahimovic was a few years ago in FCB). And please fire Pinto, he would be a crappy keeper even in Hungary.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ^_^

CTG

When a "player" really deserves banana, showing no respect... See from 0:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS_vpkg3KX4

alanrotoi

A friend of mine did it, but one thing is to do it with friends and quite another in front of thousands of spectators. That's disrespectful.

Today at 17:30 GMT-3 Argentinian championship ends. The champion may be River Plate, Estudiantes or Gimnasia's Chulk.
Watch it here:

http://www.tvpublica.com.ar/vivo/

If you watch now there is a race of Turismo Carretera (Melange like cars :) ). They are racing in Concepción del Uruguay track.

alanrotoi

If we don't want to see Anelio's Rafaela descend to second category Racing must win against Godoy Cruz and Rafaela must win too against Arsenal. They are playing right now!

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 12, 2014, 08:24:14 AM
Quote from: CTG on April 29, 2014, 12:54:23 PM
Round 29
PUSKÁS AKADÉMIA FC - DVSC-TEVA 10-25-65; expected result: 1-3
DVTK - PMFC-MATIAS 40-40-20; expected result: 2-0
KAPOSVÁRI RÁKÓCZI FC - GYÖRI ETO FC 20-30-50; expected result: 1-2
SZOMBATHELYI HALADÁS - FERENCVÁROSI TC 25-40-35; expected result: 1-1
MEZÖKÖVESD ZSÓRY FC - VIDEOTON FC 5-10-85 (Orbán's C team will lay down easily); expected result: 0-4

More detailed opinion:

Puskás Akadémia - Debrecen: Orbán's local team will stay in first class for sure (what a surprise), so they can afford to lay down against the other Fidesz team.

Diósgyör - Pécs: now it's only a useless middle class derby, nothing more. I don't expect a good match.

Kaposvár - Györi ETO: the home team is already relegated to second class, they should not have enough motivation - but I'm afraid ETO will be too self-confident or just too frustrated because of the expectations... well... crossing fingers...

Haladás - Ferencváros: the guests are in extremely good form, probably they are the strongest team in the league at the moment. Prediction should be reconsidered (although refrees won't let Ferencváros to overtake Videoton).

Mezökövesd - Videoton: fixed result of two Fidesz teams, Mezökövesd is out of first class, they won't resist on the field.

Results of round 29:

Puskás Akadémia - Debrecen CANCELLED (weather issue)
Diósgyör - Pécs 3-0
Kaposvár - Györi ETO 0-5
Haladás - Ferencváros 0-1
Mezökövesd - Videoton 1-1 (Orbán FC equalized in the 90th minute, with a lucky goal... how typical...)

Standings before the last round:
1 Debrecen 59 pts (2 matches left, from now they can only lose the title with extreme bad luck)
2 Györi ETO 59 pts (silver medal in the pocket)
3 Ferencváros 54 pts (guess who will lose a point in the last round, after a 8 games long winning streak, because...)
4 Videoton 52 pts (...Orbán won't let his team to miss EL position)
gap

CTG

Poo's league:

Létavértes - Nyírbátor 2-1 ;D
Jászapáti - Kazincbarcika 2-1 :P ;D

Standings, 2 rounds left:
1 Létavértes 64 pts
2 Kazincbarcika 58 pts
3 DVSC-DEAC 54 pts

I hope Létavértes won't step back from playing in second class. ::)

alanrotoi

River Plate is the new champion and the next weekend the match between Atl. Rafaela vs C.A. Colon. The loser goes to second category  :o

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Chulk on May 16, 2014, 04:48:52 PM
Quote from: CTG on May 15, 2014, 05:28:07 PM

I knew this already (well, the infected part is not the way I see, but everybody is free to be a racist I guess...) but what you hear when you're a kid is somewhat hard to change even under the light of clear evidence. That's the main reason I object baptism (or any equivalent rite) and forcing religion into little kids because most of them remain stupid religious for the rest of their lives

Chulk for president.
But we can't be quite sure.