News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

BonzaiJoe

It's from the Daily Mail, so

1) I'm not clicking
2) The writer is very likely to be a basic jerk
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 14, 2015, 06:19:05 PM
Temperature in our living-room: 29.7 oC, season record, despite thoughtful ventilation and curtain operation.

Awful weather, very hot one and a half week here... 35-38 oC daily maximum, 18-20 oC daily minimum... Southern European daily mean temperatures...

It means new season record in our living-room: 30.0 oC is reached at the moment.

Waiting for the cold front in the night, which would lower the air temperature out there to around the July average.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 25, 2015, 05:28:49 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 14, 2015, 06:19:05 PM
Temperature in our living-room: 29.7 oC, season record, despite thoughtful ventilation and curtain operation.

Awful weather, very hot one and a half week here... 35-38 oC daily maximum, 18-20 oC daily minimum... Southern European daily mean temperatures...

It means new season record in our living-room: 30.0 oC is reached at the moment.

Waiting for the cold front in the night, which would lower the air temperature out there to around the July average.

30.2 is the final max., thanks to boiling maize in the early evening. Now: only 28.7, ventilation, thunderstorm, cold front... finally... good cold Köbányai in my hand.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

Shoegazing Leo

Today I went off with 11 degrees, gone to 17 with a hot sun and arrived home with 10. Southern brazilian winter.

zaqrack

we had 14-19 yesterday. Unusual but not uncommon Hungarian summer :)

BonzaiJoe

I get a lot of middle-aged, Brazilian tourists at the hotel at the moment, and they are the worst at speaking English. Most of them barely know "hello". They are also quite demanding, but not rude.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 17, 2015, 11:09:38 AM
I get a lot of middle-aged, Brazilian tourists at the hotel at the moment, and they are the worst at speaking English. Most of them barely know "hello". They are also quite demanding, but not rude.

high possibilities to be rich brazilians or "new" middle class' ones.

BonzaiJoe

They must be quite rich to travel so far for fun. What characterizes the "new middle class"?

alanrotoi

I think like this picture. This apply to more or less every country with a democratic system. I must go now so no time to explain right now. Coul you Leo? :)

BonzaiJoe

I get it :-) Clever. USA is somewhere around 2 o'clock right now. In Denmark, we're at 5 o'clock. UK too.

alanrotoi

Damn, just like us. Greece is between 9 and 12 o'clock. Spain at 7 o 8 o'clock.

zaqrack

alanrotoi

Sorry, my bad. I'll translate as best as I can :D

12 o'clock: A left-winged government is elected.
3 o'clock: The middle class grows
6 o' clock: The middle class feels itself like an oligarchy and supports right-winged politics.
8 o'clock: Right-winged politics destroys middle class.
9 o'clock: The impoverished middle class vote a left-winged government.

And the cycle begins again and again and again :D

Argentina is at 6 o'clock right now. Back to 2001 we were at 8 o'clock, then 2003 at 12 o'clock, then 2009 at 3 o'clock.

Facts: 2001 Argentina declared a default, 2003 a popular government is elected, 2009 a report from World Bank says Argentina duplicated the middle class (from 9,3 million to 18,6 million people).

zaqrack

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 18, 2015, 05:15:24 PM
Sorry, my bad. I'll translate as best as I can :D

12 o'clock: A left-winged government is elected.
3 o'clock: The middle class grows
6 o' clock: The middle class feels itself like an oligarchy and supports right-winged politics.
8 o'clock: Right-winged politics destroys middle class.
9 o'clock: The impoverished middle class vote a left-winged government.

And the cycle begins again and again and again :D

Thanks! I don't think this fully applies on the situation in Hungary, but if it does, we are somewhere at 7:30.