News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I want to kick...

Started by CTG, November 07, 2004, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 28, 2013, 03:11:52 PM
Bonzai Joe is always an attacker in my FIFA Stunts team with good headers.

And Akoss is a half-nagger attacker midfield. :D

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 28, 2013, 03:09:06 PM
Also, you can't just go into a park or a street and just play with some random people. I'm guessing that happens in Argentina.
It does happen. But most people just gather some friends and go play indoor. We have artificial grass (or a special carpet with a little sand and rubber) indoor fields where we play even if weather is crappy. Two sizes, 5vs5 and 7vs7.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Okay, I really need to start doing that.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I was pretty fast and thin but not that skillful. So I would be a striker but most of times I took midfield or defense.

Chulk

In 11vs11 I usually play center back, defensive midfielder or SMF. That's because I'm quite fast and strong, not that talented for offensive tasks and hardly ever get tired, so I can run a lot pressing the offensive players on the other team. I can shoot pretty hard too, so sometimes (specially when playing DMF) I wait for any rebounds that may fall at around 25m from the goal and shoot from there.

In 7vs7 or 5vs5 I'm always a center back. That's were my lots of hours watching football pay off, as I'm a great tactic defender and being fast makes it easier (as field is about 15m wide). Also, as there's not much space, it's hard to be an offensive player if you don't have enough finesse to play in reduced spaces (I surely don't)

alanrotoi

Nice! BTW the last time I played football was in Santa Fe in October 2010 :( If Pro Evolution Soccer counts then I played two days ago.  ::)

Friker

Quote from: Chulk on February 28, 2013, 05:02:41 PM
In 11vs11 I usually play center back, defensive midfielder or SMF. That's because I'm quite fast and strong, not that talented for offensive tasks and hardly ever get tired, so I can run a lot pressing the offensive players on the other team. I can shoot pretty hard too, so sometimes (specially when playing DMF) I wait for any rebounds that may fall at around 25m from the goal and shoot from there.

In 7vs7 or 5vs5 I'm always a center back. That's were my lots of hours watching football pay off, as I'm a great tactic defender and being fast makes it easier (as field is about 15m wide). Also, as there's not much space, it's hard to be an offensive player if you don't have enough finesse to play in reduced spaces (I surely don't)

HEY! that's my post :) and WAS my strengths (being reasonable fast and hardly tired) :(

alanrotoi

I'm like a cheetah, fast but low resistance.  ::)

Chulk

Quote from: Friker on February 28, 2013, 09:29:23 PM
HEY! that's my post :) and WAS my strengths (being reasonable fast and hardly tired) :(
We should form a Stunts football team like CTG's FIFA team, but with everybody choosing its position. Alan is clearly a Wing attacker. Fast on short distances. Maybe Renato or BJ can be the CF (as they are tall). I would bet on BJ playing Tomasson-like football. Brazilians usually have a more polished technic and better skills, so Renato could be somewhere else, probably a Side back as that position is Brazilian expertise. I don't know why but I imagine CTG being a fine GK. Aburaf is the coach, that's for sure!

Friker

Quote from: Chulk on February 28, 2013, 10:36:41 PM
Quote from: Friker on February 28, 2013, 09:29:23 PM
We should form a Stunts football team like CTG's FIFA team, but with everybody choosing its position. Alan is clearly a Wing attacker. Fast on short distances. Maybe Renato or BJ can be the CF (as they are tall). I would bet on BJ playing Tomasson-like football. Brazilians usually have a more polished technic and better skills, so Renato could be somewhere else, probably a Side back as that position is Brazilian expertise. I don't know why but I imagine CTG being a fine GK. Aburaf is the coach, that's for sure!
:D with my knees I would be a reserve sitting next to AbuRaf for most season :) yay, how I miss my performance 3-5 years ago :-/

alanrotoi

Nice Chulk! I'm also left-footed :D

Friker

I pick something in the middle-to-defense at right side :)

Chulk

Quote from: Friker on February 28, 2013, 10:39:30 PM
:D with my knees I would be a reserve sitting next to AbuRaf for most season :)
Come on! You're young, what's wrong with your knees?

CTG

* CTG used to be a goalkeeper or a sweeper.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on February 28, 2013, 10:55:29 PM
* CTG used to be a goalkeeper or a sweeper.
I wonder why you speak in 3º person when talking about you... Maradona's style!