News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Keyboards

Started by zaqrack, April 27, 2004, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Well I've  had enough of my hurting hanfds after typing a lot, so I have looked around a bit and bought a quality keyboard.
It wasnt cheap, about 16EUR, but definitely worth the price!
It's a KeyTronic KT800, their base model, oldschool design, no stupid multimedia or power buttons  (i love it),very ergonomic, my fingers slide to the center of the keys automatically, and they need just the ideal force to be pressed.
Not sticky, not too light, just feels great.
I have tested about 10 keyboards by far, and this beats every one of them including microsoft and logitech ones. There was only one better, the pro serie from fujitsu siemens which we use in the school. But it's twice the price of this one, and this was expensive enough.
It not only enhanced my typing speed and reduced the number of my mistakes but I can also play stunts better, have quicker reactions and movements.
I definitely recommend everyone getting a good keyboard, your hands deserve it!

Zak

alanrotoi

I will remember this keyboard. Up to now ?16 it's too expensive for me.

It is important to have a good keyboard on the table.

satanziege

I still use my 5 year old Cherry G83, which came with the last PC i didn't buy in parts ;)
It has still perfect handling, but it looks like it was from old egypt. ;))
FNORD!

alanrotoi

Following zak's steps I bought a nice Microsoft Keyboard. It was a bit expensive (about ?25) but it works fine in windows.

http://humor.ozu.es/data/Fotos/accesorio_windows.gif

Mingva

Good choice, amigo :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Following zak's steps I bought a nice Microsoft Keyboard. It was a bit expensive (about ?25) but it works fine in windows.

http://humor.ozu.es/data/Fotos/accesorio_windows.gif

VERY nice picture of a VERY funny keyboard !
I aggree with Mingva :  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JTK

I also still use my very old Cherry keyboard. You cannot see the signs on the arrow keys anymore :)

alanrotoi

Leo, that's the same pic I posted 4 messages before!!  :lol:

CTG

Mine is still a crappy Samsung SEM-DT35. There's always trouble with CTRL keys...  :?

BonzaiJoe

I have an old IBM keyboard. It sucks, it's dirty, and it's very noisy when I type on it. I can't type on it if someone is sleeping near me - I'd wake them  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

Stunts Oracle

Yeah! BTC-53 series from Taiwan rules!! I bought it 2 years ago for ARG$2 it would be ?0.66 :) I almost buy two but they were too expensive LOL!

PS: funny! I used the wrong user :D
Humans will bow down!! and I will rule this world!!!
Visit me: http://listen.to/stuntsoracle

al il professore

i dont know what you mean, a homo sapiens sapiens needs only two fingers on a hand, connected with a mouse...

so i definetly recommend everybody to use AN

OPTICAL MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hum.... sorry..

look at my stats in ZDAEMON.ORG... i am 'il professore'

i killed more than 6000 persons with an optical mouselook. mecanical mouse is shit.

topic was keyboards, alain... topic was keyboards.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

I have optical mouse, but it's shit. Of course, it's better than wireless I had, but not better than mechanical  :? Besides, my current optical mouse sometimes halts (only restart helps) without any reason. Don't know why. Maybe someone can help  :roll:

alanrotoi

I have the same mouse since 1994 (Genius Clix) and it work perfectly I don't know why I shoud change it while it works :) A japanese would trush it 9 years ago :D