News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Revive of Meganium

Started by CTG, March 04, 2004, 04:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meganium made a super start in 2004 mainly...

...because Alan races seriously
1 (9.1%)
...because Gutix is the new Rotoi
5 (45.5%)
...because Gutix is the ghost of Alan :P
1 (9.1%)
Shut up CTG! (recommended option for Mingva/Alain/etc. :)
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 04, 2004, 04:26:51 AM

CTG

Too strong start from the argentin national team...  :shock:

Mingva

QuoteShut up CTG! (recommended option for Mingva/Alain/etc. :)
What it should mean?

CTG

It should mean not to post useless polls...

Mingva

You didn't understand. I was talking about meaning of "recommended option for Mingva/Alain/etc." :!:

CTG

because i felt you will choose that option...  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Just one correction : name isn't "Meganium", but "MeganiuM Aces High".
And Gutix is definitively the new Rotoi.
I'm sure he has the power of the Oracle, but I don't know what Stunts Oracle Priests think about it... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

alanrotoi

I know it was a game words krys, but believe me I didn't help him the last few tracks ;)

CTG

Now I'm sure that Gutix will win the whole championship. He's too motivated... :)

BonzaiJoe

And he has such a cool magic carpet... But it's true! I'll try to do my best on this track, but I'm afraid I can't beat him.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i think meganium aces high are too high to be beaten by humans.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Now the revive of Rotoi has started too maybe. It's definitely the strongest team now. 2nd, 4th... and it can be better on next tracks.
Chürműű! :-)

1127.91 km

BonzaiJoe

But they have two inactive pipsqueaks on the team... maybe the team manager should work more on the motivation of his pipsqueaks  :D

Mingva

I agree with BJ. You need to get rid of inactive members in your team, rotoi  :idea: Besides, MeganiuM have only 1.5 true members: Stunts Oracle / Alan Rotoi and Gutix whos original team is Metal Team.

Krys TOFF

I miss Eddy Brother and Manowar... :roll:
I remember the hard fight I had with Eddy Brother at my 1st ZakStunts race (ZCT 16), and I was so proud when I saw that I beat him by 0.05 seconds. :shock:  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

And it was funny, because Eddie Brother was NOT Rotoi's brother, but Manowar was :D
I also miss Cordi Montserrat