News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Beer

Started by CTG, May 30, 2005, 05:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You were wrong: it was made in Sopron. :P By the way, I guess under the license of the Austrian factory.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

JTK

Quote from: "lised"You really can drink a lot some of you. I'll be far behind you if you'll drink as much in August.

Of course! You are a Scandinavian!  :D

CTG

LOL, scanning surface was not enough for these...  :-D

lised

Haha amazing picture...though I love beer I think I'll have a hard time keeping up with you :)

CTG

Not that amazing, only 96 bottles since September (+20-25 in pubs :)).

lised

I think it looks rather amazing...well, I guess you can't drink as much cola light as I can  :-D

CTG

Cola light is for girls. If a man drinks that you can bet: he's a gay.

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"You were wrong: it was made in Sopron. :P By the way, I guess under the license of the Austrian factory.
It's made by Brau Union Hungary Co., Sopron - but that company owns also the beer factory of Martf?, and they brew Kaiser there (under an Austrian license, as you wrote).
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

I know that Usrin doesn't rank white beers but I must tell I just tried Oberdorfer Weissbier (bayern beer, 5.5 vol% alcohol). Even the bottle was unusual for me (csatos ?veg, how the hell can I translate it... :)). And the content: mmmmmmmmmmh... The best white beer I have ever tasted - what's more, the best beer in overall. (maybe 12/10 if we compare to the former favorites) It has the power but with the classic mild taste of quality white beers and with thick, tasteful foam. You must try it once!

An older experience with a special beer: somehow Maisel's Weisse combined the white and dark beers and it resulted Maisel's Weisse Dunkel. It's a nice remembrance without any major effect on me. The beer was fine and strong enough but it gave nothing extra feeling. I give 8/10 on it.

CTG

Steiger Leziak Svetly (Premium, 12%) is a bit worse than the 11% version I tried few weeks ago, but still a quality beer. Mark is 7/10.

CTG

Evening of the strong beers in coming!

Contestants:

Budweiser Extra Strong (16%) - CZE, alcohol content: 7.2%
Hoegaarden Grand Cru - BEL, alcohol content: 8.5%
Hoegaarden Le Fruit D?fendu - BEL, alcohol content: 8.5%

Usrin

But something is missing! Before Stunts Meeting, you should ask Bonzai Joe to bring a bottle of...
Master Brew - DEN, alcohol content: 10,5%! :D

Yesterday I tasted Miller - it was crap, especially if considering its price. (Mark: 5/10.) Well, there's no problem with its quality, but it absolutely hasn't any taste... I had the feeling that I drank some kind of quality mineral water.

CTG

Finished all the three bottles:

Budweiser Super Strong (16%) - CZE, alcohol content: 7.2%

Worse than the normal version of Budweiser, but still a very good one. Mark: 8/10.

Hoegaarden Grand Cru - BEL, alcohol content: 8.5%

Simply the best, I won't explain just re-valuate the other beers. Mark: 10/10

Hoegaarden Le Fruit D?fendu - BEL, alcohol content: 8.5%

Strange (in the positive meaning) dark beer. Quality level is similar to Dreher Bak but the taste is very different. Mark: 9/10.

I'll correct other beer's marks later. Hoegaarden Grand Cru is another class...

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Miller (USA, 4.7%) - characteristic, strage but not so bad backtaste,
Hmmm... it's strange. I felt that it was almost the less characteristic beer I've ever tasted.

Where did you buy these Hoegaarden beers?

vamologocomisso

do you guys know any brazilian beer ?
we have a LOT of great beers.

you know that the biggest beer industry is InBev; Fusion = Interbrew (Belgica) + Ambev (Brazil)...
biggest in volume of hectoliters, and second in revenues.

Do you guys know: Skol ? Brahma ? Boehmia ? Itaipava ? Bavaria ?  Nova Schin ? Antarticta ? Kaiser ?

I put in my preferences order. beer in can, because in bottle the order would be: Original; Boehmia; Brahma; Skol; Itaipava; Bavaria; Antarticta; Nova Schin; Kaiser.

all regular beers, because almost all in this list, also exist in premium kind.

I think brahma is sold in many countries.
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)