News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 10, 2008, 10:00:09 AM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers
Mexicana's results confirmed...  ;)
Krys TOFF saves his 2nd final place
Good. ;D

Duplode who sure have to regret having missed race 1, Hutspot...
Muahahahah ! Too bad for him. :P :D

Indeed - now we're even, as you made up from SDR-NoRH last season...  ;D

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 10, 2008, 10:00:09 AM
I think that Krys and me will have a lot to do against the southamerican squadron... :o ;)
Sure, but it will be easier for both of us if you join Damage Inc. ;D ;)

That would make a most interesting season, for sure! :D

CTG

Paleke

Probably... But I'm not leaving until they decide to kick me.  ;D

Anyway, the 2008 season of WSC is about to begin, I'm not quite sure when, but I know it is going to be during this week. Stay tunned for more news. ;)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Darkie

Hi, Stunts pipsqueaks!!!

I will participate this time... I think WSC 2008 will be a very interesting season!!!

Maybe I can 'fight' for the trophy... Maybe...

Paleke, what will be the WSC 2008's homepage??? Give me the link...  ;D

Darkie

Paleke???

Do you have news about WSC 2008???

Paleke

Yeah, sorry about it. It may sound as an excuse, but last week a series of complications delayed my work. First, a problem with my brother's car (I'm using it to go to work) kept me kind of distracted until Friday, when I finally got it back from the mechanic. On Saturday morning, my mother and one of my sisters arrived from Spain where they spent the last three weeks. Sunday morning, I took that same sister back to his place in Jesus María, a town that is 50 km away from Córdoba (where I live), and help her with some of her stuff; in the afternoon my brother came and I couldn't do nothing. Finally, today, I wen't to work in the morning, I went to the univertity in the early afternoon (my first day of classes), I came back a while ago and started working on it but I realized that I have some files missing and I'm trying to get them back so I can upload everything that it's needed to be uploaded in one shot, so, I promess I won't go to sleep tonight until the web is updated, ok? ;)

BTW, the "new" url is http://wsc.ar.nu  :)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Darkie

I can't access the URL... The homepage doesn't work...

Paleke!!!!!

Paleke

Weird  :-\

Try http://wstuntsc.iespana.es

But I think Duplode is having trouble with the page too. Maybe it's something about the IP. I don't know how he did to "fix" it, but if your problem continues I think you should try to access from one of these pages that allow you to navigate anonymously, like www.anonymouse.org ;)

EDIT: Anyway, the web is now updated, so... let's race!!!

Zak: I'll try to send you soon the updated data for the portal, I'm really tired now and I really want to go to sleep.  ;)

Ayrton

Bien Paleke ;), andaba con ganas de participar en WSC, pruebo el circuito y te mando el tiempo, espero no haberle perdido la mano ... ???

Mark L. Rivers

Amazing track, one of the best in WSC...  :)

Darkie

OK, Paleke...

If I can't access the homepage, I will ask you to send me the TRK file, alright??? When will be the deadline???

Ops, my e-mail is alexandreramos_jor@hotmail.com

Thanks, Paleke... Good luck, pipsqueaks!!!

Duplode

Hello again, and welcome back everybody - let's all get in mood for the tight, engaging season that unfolds this term  :) Now for the track: vision-skewing mazes are a recurrent theme in Stunts track-making, but translating it to a full-blown contest course is a different matter: nice track and great vision Paleke!  8)

Quote from: Paleke on March 11, 2008, 01:28:04 AM
Weird  :-\

Try http://wstuntsc.iespana.es

But I think Duplode is having trouble with the page too. Maybe it's something about the IP. I don't know how he did to "fix" it, but if your problem continues I think you should try to access from one of these pages that allow you to navigate anonymously, like www.anonymouse.org ;)

Indeed, I still have trouble to reach both WSC addresses from home, and at some other computers elsewhere as well. Maybe it has something to do with our Brazilian ISPs (Dark Chaser: could it possibly be Speedy's fault in your case?). Anyway, www.anonymouse.org or other cgi-proxies allow me to reach the pages and submit times at least, provided I can put up with the proxy ads and random bugs at the forum.

PS.: Darkie, you'd better avoid quoting your mail address "naked" on public forums - spamming tools might find it...

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on March 13, 2008, 02:01:40 AM
Maybe it has something to do with our Brazilian ISPs (Dark Chaser: could it possibly be Speedy's fault in your case?).
I don't know about Brazilian IP's, but I don't think it can be Speedy's fault as I have Speedy as well and no problem at all...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Oh, there's Speedy in Argentina too... :) strange how I always seem to forget Speedy is a trademark of (the global corporation) Telefonica - probably because they only operate in Sao Paulo state here in Brazil.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 13, 2008, 02:06:33 AM
Hmm, I got a spyware attack when I tried that...

Now *that* is weird! Firewall settings on external routers might have something to do with the access problems then - was it any traceable kind of spyware, BJ?