News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quiz zone

Started by CTG, December 30, 2005, 03:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

WSM, Stunts chat and forum quiz

It contains five parts:

-WSM 2006
-WSM 2005
-WSM 2004
-WSM general questions
-Stunts chat and forum

They will be evaluated separately and together as well.

I would really like to see Dinmor and JTK trying to solve this. ;) Of course waiting for the usual quiz fillers, too. :)

Try not to use any help.

Send the answers in private message to me. :)

FIRST PART - WSM 2006, BUDAPEST

Write down the ingredients of the Akoss Poo Cocktail, which was invented in Kazincbarcika! (4p)

What kind of objects did we have to count on the Danube riverbank in the City Game? How were the teams divided? (3p)

Mention the towns/cities we visited on WSM 2006 apart from Budapest! (1p/correct answer)

There was a live contesttrack which couldn't be finished by some competitors. Who built that track? Which was its name? How many competitors were unable to finish? (3p)

Whose full name was made into a song with the usual melody on WSM 2006? (1p)

Akoss Poo bought 8 bottles of Borsodi and 4 bottles of Borostyán beer for the garden party in Kazincbarcika. That amount of beer turned out to be too little... Who had an extra bottle of beer to share with the company? (1p)

Which WSM song was developed to a crazy and long version when the company got drunken in Akoss' garden? (1p)

What kind of Slovakian soft drink did Usrin show us (the name of it)? (1p)

We sang a song by the campfire in Kazincbarcika together: the Danish sang the Danish version, the Hungarians sang the Hungarian version. Which song was it? (1p)

SECOND PART - WSM 2005, AARHUS

What did Krys constantly trying to observe on women in Aarhus? (1p)

How much did a big slice of pizza cost in Aarhus' streets on WSM 2005 (where we always bought it)? (1p)

How do you say beer in Danish? (1p)

What was the name of the street where Bonzai Joe and his parents lived? (1p)

What was going on tv in a Danish bar where the crew dropped in to play one or two table football games? (1p)

Who was bathed in the Baltic sea on two different nights? (1p)

How cold was the Baltic sea that time? (1p)

Which song did we sing when we started to ride the rollercoster? (2p)

What kind of "live stunts" game was played in Bonzai Joe's house? (1p)

To which airport did the Hungarian stunts team arrived at in Germany? (1p)

Which famous team did Aarhus GF play an international training football match with just a bit after WSM 2005 (wallpapers told us there)? (1p)

What kind of figure did decorate Diesel Joe's wallet? (1p)

What did Dinmor sing when Ole was taking a pee in the Aarhus night? How can this be associated with my pendrive? (2p)

What was the only thing which was not included in the daily ticket's price in the Tivoli Park? (1p)

What kind of food is frikadeller? What was it served with? (2p)

What kind of table games did the stuntsers play at Bonzai Joe's? (2p)

Who built the track called 'Pálinka'? (1p)

Who dared to try the most dangerous machine in the Tivoli Park (a large wheel, people are sitting in chairs which are free for rotating on three axles)? (3p)

Who won the minigolf contest? (1p)

What was the password of the internet access on the computer downstairs? (2p)

How much alcohol does Bjoerne Bryg beer contain? (1p)

What was the name of that funny Danish town we saw on the map en route to Aarhus? (1p)

What was the running order sitting and flying in the shopping cart? (3p)

What kind of beer did JTK bring to the meeting? (1p)

Were Bonzai Joe and Lise still together as a couple during WSM 2005? (1p)

THIRD PART - GENERAL WSM

On which World Stunts Meeting did it rain (at least for a while)? (2p)

What kind of metabolic processes did Akoss Poo successfully execute in the bushes on the World Stunts Meetings? (1p/correct answer)

How many times did Zak cook chilli beans for us on World Stunts Meetings? How many saucepans of chilli beans did that mean? (2p)

Mention the female who visited any of the World Stunts Meetings! (1p/correct answer) Who wore picsacipö of team (or at least had picsacipö with herselves)? (1p)

Which was the third little song (after Shitty alpenmilk and Chilli beans in pina) invented by us? (2p)

FOURTH PART - WSM 2004, BUDAPEST

What was the brand name of the "shitty alpenmilk" chocolate? (1p)

Who did talk with Akoss about women while we were drinking in Zak's staircase? (1p)

Who did discuss with Akoss the Hungarian-Romanian dispute and smoke in Zak's staircase? (1p)

What other thing Akoss did in Zak's staircase? (1p)

Who was the first non-Hungarian to fart loudly? (1p)

What kind of game was played nation vs nation on the meeting? Where? (2p)

What ZCT track was in action during WSM 2004? (1p)

How steep was the hill BJ, Zak and Akoss climbed for a time trial by bike on WSM 2004 (average gradient)? (1p)

Where did we always went to party on WSM 2004 (the name of the place, first letter is Z)? Who arrived in Budapest from us when we were having party there? (2p)

What did we buy to eat on the ship station when we were waiting for our ship in Visegrád? (1p)

Who stayed at Zak's flat (and played Stunts) while the others went to the ship trip? (1p)

What kind of beer did JTK buy for all of us on the ship? (1p)

During WSM 2004, the Olympiad in Athens take part. Who was Hungary's first opponent in the men's handball tournament? Who scored the most goals from the opponent team? (2p)

FIFTH PART - STUNTS FORUM AND CHAT

What was the chat name of the girl who came to stunts chat sometimes as a friend of Zak's (a girl)? (1p)

What was Mingva always doing when his sister came to the stunts chat? (1p)

What is the full name of Mingva's sister? (2p)

What was her chat name? (1p)

What is Mingva's hometown? (1p)

Mention flamewar topics! (1p/correct answer, 3p for maximum)

Who did always exclamate "wheeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^"? (1p)

What happened to Alan Rotoi when we found himself suddenly inactive for a long time on stunts chat sometimes? (1p)

How was the Stunts World resembled to an island, especially for previous champions? (2p)

Whose point system was accepted by Zak eventually for 2004? How many people did vote for it (not counting the inventor of the system and Zak)? (2p)

Who said: "pArAnO is a potato"? (1p)
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

CTG

The correct answers

1, Somebody rejected the offer for being the member of Damage Inc. team when Krys and me founded it. Who was that?

Alan Rotoi  :-[ :-\

2, How is the "communist" beer of WSM 2006 called?

Köbányai

3, Who has the most F1 points in ZakStunts WITHOUT winning a single track?

Zak McKracken, who else...  :D

4, What's the nationality of Tom Israels?

He's from Finland.

5, How many USC tracks had a name of Slovakian towns (only after 1920, of course)? Which tracks are these?

4 - Losonc (Lucenec), Rozsnyó (Roznava), Pozsony (Bratislava), Kassa (Kosice)

6, Who were racing from Zak's ex-girlfriends?

Eszter, Zsuzsi/Shila

7, What were the names of #stunts chat bots?

Goagil, Skid, Helen (S@mpi is also accepted :D)

8, The real name of Mingva written CORRECTLY!

Minguauskausukuskas... erm... Mindaugas Gvozdas :P

9, What was the favorite Hungarian meat speciality of JTK?

szalámi... yum... ;)

10, What were the permanent tracks of AkossStunts?

Kbarcika, Ildiko

11, Rumours said a certain car owned by Argammon in real life. What kind of car?

Porsche 944

12, Top speed of Indy without powergear (flat track)?

Shame on me I don't know... I could reach 210 on a totally flat track, but it was still accelerating: so more than 210, less than 230; everybody in this interval is winner.

Who is that?

13, Creator of sound files and some cheat cars

Zapper

14, Workmate of Brad Gour in Stunts 1.1 technical support

Rick Friesen (this one was really hard :D)

15, Winner of TSST tournament

Inavoeg

Who said that?

16, "Hey little girls, who play in the sand box. Do you know what the meaning of a stunt is???"

Bismarck - http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=683.msg5923;topicseen#msg5923

17, "lets fill girls instead of filling stunts"

Alain, very typical... - http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=894.msg8182;topicseen#msg8182

18, "Learn from Akoss, he believes in words"

Alan Rotoi - http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=1266.msg15827;topicseen#msg15827

19, "I thought I had done my very best and then you were all 1½ minut better than me...I had a lot of work to do! (and still have)"

Lise  :-* - USC interview

20, "I still have a scar at my left elbow from the crash in Arhus..."

Diesel, Diesel... you know the song ;) ;D - http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=1432.msg28649;topicseen#msg28649

CTG

Results

1     Akoss Poo10/20
2Krys Toff9/20
3Bonzai Joe8/20
4Zak McKracken     7/20

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 10, 2008, 12:10:04 PM
Results

1     Akoss Poo10/20
2Krys Toff9/20
3Bonzai Joe8/20
4Zak McKracken     7/20
9/20. Thanks to Mingva's real name spelling I got another silver medal. :D

CTG

Nope, Akoss and Zak also knew it. :D

Still waiting for the solutions to my quiz. ;)

1341.23 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 10, 2008, 02:55:35 PM
Too hard quizz : I was there only at 2nd WSM and I don't even remember half of the answers. ::) :o

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 10, 2008, 03:36:46 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 10, 2008, 02:55:35 PM
Too hard quizz : I was there only at 2nd WSM and I don't even remember half of the answers. ::) :o

I know, that's why I said I will show final scores part by part, so you can score well on the Aarhus WSM part. And half of the answers? That was enough to win even CTG's quiz.

1341.23 km

Krys TOFF

OK then, WSM 2005 quizz part answered (without any search on the forum or in JTK's diary or in Stunts CD with all our pictures).

CTG

Akoss: What about the answers? :D

Quote from: CTG on July 08, 2008, 12:14:46 PM
Akoss: What about the answers? :D

So far I only got answers from Krys, and from him only the Aarhus part. I thought you are not interested... but if just the quiz was too hard, I'll post the correct answers soon. You all get some more days to send the answers - so far Krys is winner.  ;)

1341.23 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 09, 2008, 05:19:47 PM
So far I only got answers from Krys...

...so far Krys is winner.  ;)

It reminds me on his first Stunts LOL title. :P (kidding, sorry ;D)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on July 09, 2008, 07:30:40 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 09, 2008, 05:19:47 PM
So far I only got answers from Krys...

...so far Krys is winner.  ;)

It reminds me on his first Stunts LOL title. :P (kidding, sorry ;D)
1st title was draw with Alan Rotoi, quite lucky yes. 2nd one was due to some hard races and fights on the tracks and much more deserved. For 3rd StuntsLOL season, I was 3rd but I missed 1 race, allowing Dark chaser to get 2nd (even with last place at the race I missed I would have been 2nd ::)). Nobody could catch Gutix for the victory at this 3rd (and last) StuntsLOL season.

FIRST PART - WSM 2006, BUDAPEST

Write down the ingredients of the Akoss Poo Cocktail, which was invented in Kazincbarcika! (4p)
pálinka, absinthe, Becherovka, mineral water (1:1:1:1)

What kind of objects did we have to count on the Danube riverbank in the City Game? How were the teams divided? (3p)
litter bins, JTK-Akoss-Lise vs. Usrin-Bonzai Joe-Thomas

Mention the towns/cities we visited on WSM 2006 apart from Budapest! (1p/correct answer)
Szentendre, Eger, Kazincbarcika, Párkány (Stúrovo) - Slovakia

There was a live contesttrack which couldn't be finished by some competitors. Who built that track? Which was its name? How many competitors were unable to finish? (3p)
Paprika, built by JTK, 3/7 didn't finish, including me  :o

Whose full name was made into a song with the usual melody on WSM 2006? (1p)
Jacob Vilhelm Stubbe Oestergaard

Akoss Poo bought 8 bottles of Borsodi and 4 bottles of Borostyán beer for the garden party in Kazincbarcika. That amount of beer turned out to be too little... Who had an extra bottle of beer to share with the company? (1p)
Usrin

Which WSM song was developed to a crazy and long version when the company got drunken in Akoss' garden? (1p)
Diesel Joe's still drinking song

What kind of Slovakian soft drink did Usrin show us (the name of it)? (1p)
Kofola

We sang a song by the campfire in Kazincbarcika together: the Danish sang the Danish version, the Hungarians sang the Hungarian version. Which song was it? (1p)
Internacionálé - in Hungarian

SECOND PART - WSM 2005, AARHUS

What did Krys constantly trying to observe on women in Aarhus? (1p)
women without bras

How much did a big slice of pizza cost in Aarhus' streets on WSM 2005 (where we always bought it)? (1p)
20 DKK

How do you say beer in Danish? (1p)
oel

What was the name of the street where Bonzai Joe and his parents lived? (1p)
Stadion Allé

What was going on tv in a Danish bar where the crew dropped in to play one or two table football games? (1p)
Tour De France, mountain stage

Who was bathed in the Baltic sea on two different nights? (1p)
JTK

How cold was the Baltic sea that time? (1p)
about 17 degrees

Which song did we sing when we started to ride the rollercoster? (2p)
AC/DC - Highway to hell

What kind of "live stunts" game was played in Bonzai Joe's house? (1p)
trying to climb the stairs with the less "steps" made

To which airport did the Hungarian stunts team arrived at in Germany? (1p)
Hanover AP

Which famous team did Aarhus GF play an international training football match with just a bit after WSM 2005 (wallpapers told us there)? (1p)
FC Barcelona

What kind of figure did decorate Diesel Joe's wallet? (1p)
cannabis leave

What did Dinmor sing when Ole was taking a pee in the Aarhus night? How can this be associated with my pendrive? (2p)
"Ole, Ole, Ole and his penis", now the label name of my pendrive is "Olepenis"

What was the only thing which was not included in the daily ticket's price in the Tivoli Park? (1p)
jumping down from a very high tower

What kind of food is frikadeller? What was it served with? (2p)
Danish meat balls; served with potatoes, soya sauce and red cabbage

What kind of table games did the stuntsers play at Bonzai Joe's? (2p)
a kind of table football and table ice hockey

Who built the track called 'Pálinka'? (1p)
Bonzai Joe

Who dared to try the most dangerous machine in the Tivoli Park (a large wheel, people are sitting in chairs which are free for rotating on three axles)? (3p)
Dinmor, Diesel Joe and me

Who won the minigolf contest? (1p)
Krys Toff

What was the password of the internet access on the computer downstairs? (2p)
stadionalle

How much alcohol does Bjoerne Bryg beer contain? (1p)
7,7%

What was the name of that funny Danish town we saw on the map en route to Aarhus? (1p)
Middelfart  ;D

What was the running order sitting and flying in the shopping cart? (3p)
first Akoss went and fell off, then Thomas, and finally Diesel Joe, who was bleeding then

Dithmarscher Urtyp

Were Bonzai Joe and Lise still together as a couple during WSM 2005? (1p)
no

THIRD PART - GENERAL WSM

On which World Stunts Meeting did it rain (at least for a while)? (2p)
all (2004-Visegrád trip, on the ship, 2005-carrying the eggs home, 2006-one day around noon, when we were hanging around at home)

What kind of metabolic processes did Akoss Poo successfully execute in the bushes on the World Stunts Meetings? (1p/correct answer)
shitting, farting, peeing, vomiting, sweating, digesting etc.

How many times did Zak cook chilli beans for us on World Stunts Meetings? How many saucepans of chilli beans did that mean? (2p)
4 times (2004 - 2, 2005 - 1, 2006 - 1), 7 saucepans (2004: 1+1, 2005: 1 fvcking hell, 1 hell, 1 vegetarian, 2006: 1 fvcking hell, 1 normal)

Mention the female who visited any of the World Stunts Meetings! (1p/correct answer) Who wore picsacipö of team (or at least had picsacipö with herselves)? (1p)
Zsuzsi, Zak's mother, Lise; Lise wore picsacipö

Which was the third little song (after Shitty alpenmilk and Chilli beans in pina) invented by us? (2p)
Firey ass on closet

FOURTH PART - WSM 2004, BUDAPEST

What was the brand name of the "shitty alpenmilk" chocolate? (1p)
Ritter Sport

Who did talk with Akoss about women while we were drinking in Zak's staircase? (1p)
Usrin

Who did discuss with Akoss the Hungarian-Romanian dispute and smoke in Zak's staircase? (1p)
Bonzai Joe

What other thing Akoss did in Zak's staircase? (1p)
peed out of the staircase window  :D

Who was the first non-Hungarian to fart loudly? (1p)
Bonzai Joe

What kind of game was played nation vs nation on the meeting? Where? (2p)
table football, in a pub which resembled to a cave

What ZCT track was in action during WSM 2004? (1p)
ZCT 41

How steep was the hill BJ, Zak and Akoss climbed for a time trial by bike on WSM 2004 (average gradient)? (1p)
7,0%

Where did we always went to party on WSM 2004 (the name of the place, first letter is Z)? Who arrived in Budapest from us when we were having party there? (2p)
Zöld Pardon; the Kalpen brothers

Kielerbrau

What did we buy to eat on the ship station when we were waiting for our ship in Visegrád? (1p)
hamburgers

Who stayed at Zak's flat (and played Stunts) while the others went to the ship trip? (1p)
CTG

What kind of beer did JTK buy for all of us on the ship? (1p)
Holsten

During WSM 2004, the Olympiad in Athens take part. Who was Hungary's first opponent in the men's handball tournament? Who scored the most goals from the opponent team? (2p)
Egypt; Zaki

FIFTH PART - STUNTS FORUM AND CHAT

What was the chat name of the girl who came to stunts chat sometimes as a friend of Zak's (a girl)? (1p)
Vakonda

What was Mingva always doing when his sister came to the stunts chat? (1p)
having a bath

What is the full name of Mingva's sister? (2p)
Alvyda Gvozdaité

What was her chat name? (1p)
merci

What is Mingva's hometown? (1p)
Klaipeda

Mention flamewar topics! (1p/correct answer, 3p for maximum)
for example Mingva's replays were done by Alain, CTG created ghosts in 2002 and they also made fake votes on TDC, Zak accepted Mingva's point system and made several decisions which were against CTG, Usrin and me etc.

Who did always exclamate "wheeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^"? (1p)
XDude_NL

What happened to Alan Rotoi when we found himself suddenly inactive for a long time on stunts chat sometimes? (1p)
the boss was near

How was the Stunts World resembled to an island, especially for previous champions? (2p)
stunts world is an island where the lonely fighters hanging around, the biggest champion is often the loneliest... when a girl comes, the champion have to go and leave the island... and once we can leave it, too - discussed by Bonzai Joe and Akoss, September 2003

Whose point system was accepted by Zak eventually for 2004? How many people did vote for it (not counting the inventor of the system and Zak)? (2p)
Mingva, 0 other people

Who said: "pArAnO is a potato"? (1p)
Argammon

1341.23 km

CTG

Just a short who said game... ;)

a, Nice person you are Krys!! I hope we'll meet some day and shake our hands.

b, Why is my left knee hurting that much and why the skid are my arms painted!?

c, You and me, a bottle of champagne, candles and 12 piece pack of condom.

d, Don't forget your replay... or the deadline will eat you!!!

e, If I look strange, or gay, will people despise me, insult me or attack me?