News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2003 (Refreshing Everytime)

Started by Shoegazing Leo, February 02, 2003, 04:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

No, Puskas played in Kispest. Anyway, Ferencv?ros beat us 1:0 at the weekend...  :(

al il professore

anyway, u dont shoot the ball with the knee at football.

RONALDO C'EST LA CLASSE!!! it's written on the tin
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"Did Vragel da Silva played on Br?ndby?

Yes, which means I hate him :D I really hate him. Because once when AGF played Br?ndby in ?rhus, we were ahead 3-0! and then Vragel da Silva scored... and then the stallin game ended stallin 3-3!
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This weekend: Kazincbarcikai SC - FC Szeged 0-1, we moved to 5th place. We miss our forwards...
But the volleyball team became Hungarian champions, I hope read it on our website.
Jacky have you heard that Bal?zs Rab?czki, Hungarian goalkeeper is the goalie of FC Copenhagen?
?jpest-Aarhus 0-0, Aarhus-?jpest 3-2, it was an unlucky defeat for ?jpest, which team played better. But: i hate ?jpest.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

BonzaiJoe

It was 1-1, which would mean that Ujpest would go to the next round... I was watching it with AGF goalkeeper Lars Windfeld (he was scored a goal on a goal kick in a league match) who had been shown the red card in the previous match - so we were missing our goalkeeper. Then suddenly AGF scored 2 goals in 2 minutes :D
The funny thing is that in the games with Ujpest and Nantes which we won, we were under very much pressure and only just managed to hang on to the victory, but in the match against Twente, which we lost, we had loads of chances and shots on the posts and the bar... now we're under the relegation line... hmm... but then again, we've been there at least once for the last 5 or 6 years...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

The new trainer made ETO to be a sucker (last 13 match statistics instead of the 17 matches of the former trainer):

Gy?ri ETO FC  17 W 8 D 3 L 6  28-23 27pts (53%)
Gy?ri ETO FC  13 W 1 D 6 L 6  12-23  9 pts (23%)

Last eight round without winning...  :evil:

Kazincbarcikai SC - Ny?regyh?zi Kertv?ros 0-0

1 Ny?regyh?zi Kertv?ros
--------------------------------
2 FC Szeged
3 Mak? FC
4 Kazincbarcikai SC
5 ?zdi Koh?sz
6 B?cs KSC

7 M?t?szalkai MTK
8 Orosh?za
9 Gyulai Therm?l FC
--------------------------------
10 Ny?rb?tori FC
11 Baktal?r?nth?zai VSE
12 Tisza?jv?rosi FC

3 rounds to go

1341.23 km

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"Roland T?ske is not more player of Atl?tico Paranaense...

I know. But i didn't find worthy to mention it. :)

1341.23 km

Shoegazing Leo

DOMAGOJ KRANJCEC- Croatia - Fourth Goalkeeper
ABEL Augusto LOBAT?N Espejo - Peru - Forwarder - near of 5 games pl;ayed, 2 goals (all in 2000)

Shoegazing Leo

Jean going to Feyenoord
Kl?berson going to Manchester United
Alex Mineiro is backing from Tigres

Shoegazing Leo

Atl?tico Paranaense is playing very bad... No marks, not creates, not scores... The team is very lost playng with 4-4-2...
The team will play better if back to 3-5-2...