News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2008

Started by CTG, January 06, 2008, 01:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Ah that's it. I love to play that. In Denmark, we have a national club championship of that, but no national team.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

12th place was on the December 2007 world rank list. The newest futsal world rank list:

1 Brazil
2 Spain
3 Italy
4 Russia
5 Portugal
6 Iran
7 Argentina
8 Ukraine
9 Serbia
10 Japan
11 Thailand
12 Paraguay
13 USA
14 Croatia
15 Czech Republic
16 Hungary
17 Belarus
18 Slovenia
19 Belgium
20 Uzbekistan
54 Denmark
60 France
120 England

No Germany on the wrl :D
Chürműű! :-)

1179.91 km

BonzaiJoe

Thailand is a big surprise, as their football team is really bad...

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 01, 2008, 10:53:10 AM
It is said that in Brazil there are more people playing FutSal than real football, I don't know if it's true.

The quote feels a bit bold, but it's true in metropolitan centers Futsal is at least on par with "field" Footbal (as we would call the normal game in opposition to Futsal) due to the simpler logistics (space, number of players, etc.), specially for casual games or among kids.

Chulk

Iran's 6th place is also quite surprising! By the way, it's really entertaining to watch it. There are many goals and I really like it because usually who plays better, wins. There is no possibility to defend your goal with all of our 11 players like in football.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

WCH qualifying groups in futsal:

Hungary-Poland 6-2 (4-1)

So Hungary won the group easily. 10 group winners and 2 best runners-up qualified for the final knockout stage. The pairings' draw will be issued on Wednesday. The winners of those pairings will qualify for the WCH. Quite unfair, but the teams are seeded in two pots, and these seedings are not based on the qualifying matches, rather on world rank list. Hungary just missed the first pot, so we will have to play against ITALY, SPAIN, RUSSIA, PORTUGAL, UKRAINE or the CZECH REPUBLIC. I would suck CTG's dick for 15 minutes if Czech Republic became our opponent.

1179.91 km

BonzaiJoe

I will suck Alain Péré's dick for 15 minutes if you suck CTG's dick for 15 minutes.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 03, 2008, 08:22:56 PM
I will suck Alain Péré's dick for 15 minutes if you suck CTG's dick for 15 minutes.
BJ's BJ!!!

What happen to Serbia and Croatia?

CTG

Hungary vs Argentina (2008. 06. 04.) cancelled! The Argentinian Football Association changed opinion without any warning and made a contract with Mexico for the same day...

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2008, 08:57:52 AM
Hungary vs Argentina (2008. 06. 04.) cancelled! The Argentinian Football Association changed opinion without any warning and made a contract with Mexico for the same day...
No offense, but I prefer playing against strong teams every friendly match we can. And Mexico is sure stronger than Hungary. Anyway, I don't aprobe the way it was cancelled without further notice.

ÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ, FASZSZOPÓ ÚJPEST!!!

Újpest-Debrecen 1-5 yesterday  ;D

1179.91 km

CTG

Anderlecht - Bayern München 0-5 (0-2)  :o

It seems that Bayern takes UEFA Cup very seriously.

Chulk

Argentina's team to face Egypt on 26-May.

GK: Abbondanzieri, Ustari, Romero
DF:Zanetti, Demichelis, Gaby Milito, Heinze, Burdisso, Coloccini
MF:Zabaleta, Mascherano, Gago, Cambiasso, Maxi Rodríguez, Lucho González
FW:Lisandro López, Agüero, Cruz, Lavezzi y Cavenaghi.

There are obviously some players missing the match (Riquelme, Messi, Tevez...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk
There are obviously some players missing the match (Riquelme, Messi, Tevez...)
I don't know about the other 2, but Messi is injured for a few weeks.

CTG

Bah, too many "english" teams are still alive in UEFA Champion's League... I hate those bought, soulless squads.