News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ózd (USC 51)

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Back to racing: leader is 1:26.80 now. Bidding: 1:25? Anybody? ;)

CTG

No time to update at the moment, so:

AbuRaf 1:31.25, later 1:29.95. Great time!

T?FF: WHERE ARE YOU AGAIN?!?  >:(

Edit at 10:45 am: CTG 1:27.50

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 18, 2007, 08:51:30 AM
No time to update at the moment, so:

AbuRaf 1:31.25, later 1:29.95. Great time!

T?FF: WHERE ARE YOU AGAIN?!?  >:(

Edit at 10:45 am: CTG 1:27.50
I tried the track a few days ago and got the same feeling as previous track : quite long and requires many RH optimization to achieve a good result. I'm not in the mood of high RH optimization these days.
So I'll race it again a few tonight but don't expect a winning replay. When I don't like the track, I don't race more than once or twice. Sometimes a little bit of racing is sufficient to achieve a correct result, sometimes it isn't. We'll see...

CTG

This one is not the season of T?ff. Too bad, he was always podiumer in final scores of UnskilledStunts events.

Krys TOFF

Previous seasons I was podiumer only because you never counted your own result in overall final ranking.
I was podiumer at USR, mainly because I was more motivated and because I liked some of the tracks. Also, the fact that races lasted only 1 week was an advantage for me : the racing time difference between me (always short time of racing) and some of the others (who race a lot usually) was much shorter. So the time gap between us was also closer.

CTG

Don't forget about CTG's unexpected weak performance in the last round of USR... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 18, 2007, 01:24:11 PM
Don't forget about CTG's unexpected weak performance in the last round of USR... ;D
Sure, but anyway I got average result much better in USL (or USR, as we want) than the one I have this season in USC (considering only the same pipsqueaks) : look where AbuRaf or Chulk are compared to me. Duplode raced only twice in USC, and the 2 races he was better than me too.
So, as I said, USL/USR was a better event for me than USC.
Also, this comparison obviously show that Chulk, AbuRaf and Duplode need more racing time to achieve a good result. On the other hand, Dottore, CTG, CTG and Mark L. Rivers can get good results even with only 1 week of racing available.
For me, it seems clearly that I get better results when competitions durations are shorter, because I spend the same racing time per track if the track lasts for 1 week or for 4 weeks.

CTG

Sorry USL, even I forgot the name, LOL. ;D

Anyway there's only 8 hours left. I expect a great shot from BJ, Argammon (?), Mark, Chulk(?) and last minute racing from Krys Toff.

BonzaiJoe

You've raced with me all these years and you still expect a great shot from me in the final hour? When was the last time I did that?  :-\
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Update: evening, I'm at workplace now. BJ: please re-send the correct file, you attached a wrong (unfinished) one.

Results at the top are really sharp, even 1:24 limit is broken. ;)

CTG

To make it more interesting: we have two drivers under 1:24 - the gap between them is just 0.10 seconds!  :o

I'm persuaded to watch some House MD episodes, update comes around midnight. Be patient!

Argammon

I just want to know the following:

Is Dottore one of the 2 drivers below 1.24? If not, you made my day  ;D.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on October 02, 2007, 08:54:50 AM
Winner will be under 1:20... ;)

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on October 02, 2007, 06:40:43 PM
I don't know the car and I don't like it. Moreover I could not to see yet all possible shortcuts. So, maybe I'm wrong, but... I don't think that winning time will be under 1:20.

Quote from: CTG on October 02, 2007, 09:55:07 PM
I still say 1:26.90 is a mediorce time. It's very-very easy to make it without any help. 1:19 needs a lot more suffer.

Next time I'll try to be a bit more accurate...  ;)

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 26, 2007, 01:31:55 PM
Well, I think to have taken part only a one or two races with Lancia Delta Integrale, and sure it's not my car. I have trouble with large curve and sure I don't know all potential tricks that this car permits. I will be surprised if I'll finish in first 5 places...

I still say that I would be surprise if I finished in first 5 places...

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on October 19, 2007, 07:19:30 PM
Is Dottore one of the 2 drivers below 1.24? If not, you made my day  ;D.

Who else do you expect to finish under 1:24?

Argammon

Bonzai Joe ?
CTG ??