News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Illness

Started by CTG, April 28, 2006, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 12, 2007, 10:50:52 PM
Wish CTG a speedy recovery...  ;)

Thanks! Tonsils were removed, now I feel weak and I can't eat, drink and breath normally - but they say it will last only a week or two.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 13, 2007, 11:32:56 AM
Tonsils were removed, now I feel weak and I can't eat, drink and breath normally - but they say it will last only a week or two.
Get better soon!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

CTG

Hypochondriac is back: fluent pain and torpidity in the left side of my chest, left shoulder, left upper arm. I can't drink now... :-\

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 22, 2008, 08:37:04 PM
Hypochondriac is back: fluent pain and torpidity in the left side of my chest, left shoulder, left upper arm. I can't drink now... :-\

Did it start right now? If so, that dangerously looks like an emergency!

CTG

Not suddenly, few days ago, but getting worse and worse.

CTG

HOT NEWS: Akoss Poo is in hospital with broken nose (accident, let me guess: he was drunk).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on August 22, 2008, 04:20:43 PM
HOT NEWS: Akoss Poo is in hospital with broken nose (accident, let me guess: he was drunk).
OUCH ! It should hurt... :o :-\

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I was about to lean to the bench to grab my beer, while a friend of mine was about to turn around from that bench. He just started to turn around when I started to lean, and thus my nose and his shoulder met. He could not see that I'm behind him, while I could not count on that he would turn around soon. My nose was operated back in 2001, and this time it had to be operated again. I spent 4 nights in hospital, after the operation, the following 3 days were awfully awful... Now I'm okay, and I'm at the friend of mine's flat.
Chürműű! :-)

1413.59 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 26, 2008, 10:46:43 AM
I was about to lean to the bench to grab my beer, while a friend of mine was about to turn around from that bench. He just started to turn around when I started to lean, and thus my nose and his shoulder met. He could not see that I'm behind him, while I could not count on that he would turn around soon. My nose was operated back in 2001, and this time it had to be operated again. I spent 4 nights in hospital, after the operation, the following 3 days were awfully awful... Now I'm okay, and I'm at the friend of mine's flat.

Michael Jackson started like this and look at his nose... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on August 26, 2008, 11:06:55 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 26, 2008, 11:06:55 AM

Simply G-R-E-A-T!!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

4 nights for a nose? Are you still drunk?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Rotoi on August 28, 2008, 01:43:43 AM
No, he has a big nose that needed 3 people to handle during operation. :D ;D :P

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 28, 2008, 10:07:54 AM
Quote from: Rotoi on August 28, 2008, 01:43:43 AM
No, he has a big nose that needed 3 people to handle during operation. :D ;D :P

Nope, he's a gipsy, not hebrew.  ;D :P

Of course he's not a gipsy, just quarter-nigger.