News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Exams: timetables, results

Started by CTG, May 29, 2006, 01:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: "lised"22th of May: Danish = 11 (our 0-13-scale)
26th of May: social science = 10
6th of June: History = ?
9th of June: Religion = ?

...and done! :)
Why is your scale from 0 to 13? What do you need to pass?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"CTG: PhD entrance exam BEFORE state exam and saving your thesis? It's a bit strange... what happens if somebody fails to get masters degree AFTER a successful PhD entrance exam?

Check this:

QuoteA p?ly?zatokat 2006. m?jus 26-ig lehet beadni a Kar D?k?ni Hivatal?ba, elk?ldeni oda, vagy bedobni a Hivatal ajtaj?n l?v? postal?d?ba. A jelentkez?kkel el?re k?z?lt id?pontban, 2006. j?nius 6-8. k?z?tt felv?teli besz?lget?st folytatunk. A Kari Doktori Tan?cs a felv?telr?l 2006. j?nius 30-ig d?nt. A d?nt?s v?gz?s egyetemist?k eset?ben csak felt?teles, v?glegess? akkor v?lik, ha a z?r?vizsg?t 2006. j?lius v?g?ig legal?bb ?j?? eredm?nnyel leteszik ?s jogosultak oklev?lre.

lised

Quote from: "Chulk"
Quote from: "lised"22th of May: Danish = 11 (our 0-13-scale)
26th of May: social science = 10
6th of June: History = ?
9th of June: Religion = ?

...and done! :)
Why is your scale from 0 to 13? What do you need to pass?

You need "6" ...and you can only get: 00, 03, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13...(don't ask why) :)

BonzaiJoe

But that strange system is about to be removed in favour of an even more stupid one, now you can only get: -3, 0, 2, 4, 7, 10 and 12

It's the most stupid grade-scale I have ever seen.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "lised"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "lised"9th of June: Religion = ?
Lessons about religion ? Which one ? All of them ?
Denmark has an official religion ?
There's no religion lessons in France. France has no official religion since Revolution (1789).

I don't know which one yet, but either christianity, buddhism, islam or religion philosophy (nietzsche and such).

In Denmark the officiel religion is Christianity, but you are allowed to belief in whatever you want.
Ok, official religion, so I understand why there are religion lessons.
And in these religion learning, did they told that Muslim prophet should not be represented, especially with a bomb. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ok, forget this stupid thought about what happened a few months ago. :-D

BonzaiJoe

Yes, Denmark has followed the example of great countries like Iran, Pakistan, USA, Syria etc. and chosen not to separate religion from state. We also have monarchy.... Long live the past.
But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Quote from: "Usrin"Jun 6-7: saving my thesis (probably 7 Jun, because my name is at the end of the alphabet)
Small surprise: we won't follow the alphabetical order, therefore I have to save my thesis on Jun 6, 10:15 am. The saving is public, so everybody is welcomed on it. :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

I fear I wouldn't understand a word :D

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes, Denmark has followed the example of great countries like Iran, Pakistan, USA, Syria etc. and chosen not to separate religion from state. We also have monarchy.... Long live the past.

Haha  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Man and his environment exam: 15th June

so next one: 14th June, I have 2 more weeks

until then: womanizing
Chürműű! :-)

1413.59 km

lised

In ten hours, I will be a student!  8-[   \:D/  :smt026

zaqrack

Congratulations!

What became your selected study?

CTG

Only the state exam is left with saving my thesis too.

PhD entrance exam: I got 85 points (max. 100) for my university performance + unknown points (0-10) for the interview, but possibly 0. Last years entrance limit: 84 pts, it will be a bit higher this year. I mustn't take care about this because XYZ (imagine the name of a very big multinational company) will pay my studies instead of the state. But it would be great to reach the higher level, just to prove I'm not that bad. (We postponed some publications because I don't need them as extra points - it would mean at least 10 pts).

JTK

Quote from: "lised"In ten hours, I will be a student!  8-[   \:D/  :smt026

6 years and 344 days ago I was no student anymore.  :-D

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"Congratulations!

What became your selected study?

Thanks!  :smt058

I think Danish is going to be the study :)