News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2007

Started by CTG, December 30, 2006, 10:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :D:D:D skid OFF NELLY, skid OFF!!! B?FF!!! :D:D:D

On Saturday:

Kazincbarcikai SC (NB II East) - Dunakanyar-V?c (NB I) 1-0!!!

V?C SUCKED!!! :D:D:D NELLY MUST DIE!!! :D:D:D LET'S GO, VEGY?SZ, LET'S GO!!! B?FF!!! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

CTG

I wonder what happened to our football in the past two years. During the Mattheus era we had some really great matches (beating Germany and Scotland, tight match with Argentina and Sweden)  and our clubs were slightly better in international cups.

Now, few months after the "great" battle against the world class team of Malta: coach says we are weaker than Cyprus. What the hell??? It can't be. Malta was just a fatal mistake. Well, I was wrong. Our new young team sucked the big war dick again:

Cyprus - Hungary 2-1 (1-0)

Next opponent is Latvia. They will execute us.

Krys TOFF

Tonight : France - Argentina.
No official match between us since 1986 and the Platini era !!! (victory 2-1 for France in 1986 but overall we played 9 official matchs and won only 2 of them while Argentina won 4).

Zidane, Deschamps and the others World Champions in 1998 and European Champions in 2000 never played versus Argentina.

I hope to see a great match.

Krys TOFF

LOL ! Post 2501 => status = "Drinks Stunts". Cheers !

CTG

Bit better result for today:

Hungary - Latvia 2-0, we finished third from 4 teams (1 Bulgaria, 2 Cyprus)

Interesting fact: all the 3 goals of Hungary was scored by Tam?s Priskin, former player of Gy?ri ETO. Now he's at Watford (last place of Premier League), but his asshole coach doesn't let him play.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF
Tonight : France - Argentina.
No official match between us since 1986 and the Platini era !!! (victory 2-1 for France in 1986 but overall we played 9 official matchs and won only 2 of them while Argentina won 4).

Zidane, Deschamps and the others World Champions in 1998 and European Champions in 2000 never played versus Argentina.

I hope to see a great match.
OK, I saw a good match... From Argentinians ! :-\
France 0-1 Argentina. ::)

CTG

Hungarian player in Serie A: Messina bought Zsolt Bogn?r (backward) from Ferencv?ros!

CTG

Little success for Hungary.

Championship (England, second class):

Barnsley - Hull 3-0, all the goals were scored by Hungarian players - Istv?n Ferenczi (twice), P?ter Rajczi. English second class is full of good Hungarian players, I hope some of their teams will qualify to Premier League this season.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 20, 2007, 09:03:36 AM
Hungarian player in Serie A: Messina bought Zsolt Bogn?r (backward) from Ferencv?ros!

Does that mean that the level of Serie A and NB II Eastern Group (where Ferencv?ros plays) are so close to each other? ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

REAC - Gy?ri ETO 2-0. Hopeless...

Usrin

NB II Group East restarted after the winter break!

Szolnok - B?k?scsaba 2-0
Baktal?r?nth?za - Kazincbarcika 2-2
;)

Usrin

YEAH!!! Ferencv?ros - Szolnok 0-0!!! Oh, poor Fradi! ;D They'll have a really hard fight for the 1st place with Ny?regyh?za... now both teams have 41 pts. (3.: Szolnok, 30 pts.)

Next weekend we will play against Kazincbarcika in the lion's cave of Szolnok. I'll be there! ;)
Kazincbarcika seems to be in poor form (today: Kazincbarcika-J?szap?ti 1-1), so I predict a 3-goal victory for Szolnok. (8.: Kazincbarcika, 22 pts... 15.: J?szap?ti, 14 pts.)

Now I'm going to check the prediction of MLSZ'99 for the game of next week!

Usrin

Hm... it predicts a thin victory, and it says we'll have to polish our attacks. :-\
I hope at least the weather conditions will be better. :)

CTG

Forever MLSZ series, it kicks ass against EA FIFA games! ;D

CTG

That's where we are:

1. FSV Mainz (middle class team of Bundesliga) - Zalaegerszeg (3rd in Hungary) 7?1 (6?0)