News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2007

Started by CTG, December 30, 2006, 10:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Switzerland and Czech Republic will qualify (Portugal is overestimated and Switzerland has home advantage). Germany and Poland will qualify (Croatia is too confident after the qualification, like their Serbian neighbours in the World Cup), Holland and Italy (Holland will get a lucky win vs France), and then Greece and Spain. Greece, Italy, Holland and Germany will qualify for semi finals, final will be Germany and Italy, Italy will win it and play Super Cup against themselves.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 06, 2007, 01:27:40 AM
...Portugal is overestimated...
I also think that (as well as C. Ronaldo) Portugal is really overestimated. By the way, though I don't think anyone really cares, Arsenal de Sarand? (Don't mistake with Arsenal (the one from London) is the champion of South-American cup.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

My brother and his team attended MTK Christmas Cup, and played a match against the greatest king of Hungary. No, not akosspoo but Ill?s B?la! They suffered a 13-4 defeat from the main MTK team (still not bad from amateurs against the first division), and a 4-3 defeat from MTK old boys team, which includes B?la :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on December 29, 2007, 10:46:07 AM
My brother and his team attended MTK Christmas Cup, and played a match against the greatest king of Hungary. No, not akosspoo but Ill?s B?la! They suffered a 13-4 defeat from the main MTK team (still not bad from amateurs against the first division), and a 4-3 defeat from MTK old boys team, which includes B?la :)

Oh my God! What a lucky guy! Me also would like once to play against the Greatest King of Hungary, B?la V. How many scissor kick goals did B?la score? :)
Chürműű! :-)

1413.59 km