News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dream with Stunts pipsqueaks

Started by BonzaiJoe, September 01, 2005, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

dstien

Hahahaha, CTG, that just made my day week! If we found a overflow bug in Stunts' replay parsing code it could be possible to make cheated replays by embedding our own physics code, but RPLInfo would catch it anyway. :D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2008, 11:21:25 AM
Another Stunts dream last night: racing on "Z90" I discovered a cork-180 degree small corner-cork part hidden somewhere. As we were fighting with Mingva and Renato Biker for the LTB, I made the shortcut there and got a 10 seconds better replay than the former one. After that Mingva started to cry at Forum about the cheater CTG and he said I was editing Acura and he can prove it. When Akoss asked him, how can he prove this nonsense (because the replays are not available yet), Mingva published my stolen replay (which was modified by him in Stressed) and showed that my Acura has extra rear wings. :D
You probably thought about it as a Nightmare more than a Dream! :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

It's his fear beacuse he's a cheater  ::)

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 10, 2008, 04:45:41 PM
It's his fear beacuse he's a cheater  ::)

How do I cheat? With upgraded aerodynamics of my Acura? ;D

BonzaiJoe

With the helicopter engine in your ACURA...
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I had a Stunts dream! Took notes after waking up so I remember quite clearly:

I was in my former high school, on a bra sale. I was looking for a bra specially designed for preganant women, but sadly there were none available, the smalles of them was size 18, whatever that means. I was walking out sadly, when I saw a strange man looking for someone else. He was shorter than me and had reddish curly hair. When he turned his back to me, I noticed that there is a small sheet of paper glued on his shirt, with the text: Duplode.

I was suspicious he should not look like this, but believed the note on the shirt, so I rushed there and greeted him. I was really happy to meet Duplode, and we instantly announced in the forum, that the first intercontinental Stunts meeting has just started and everyone should come. We went to the main entrance of the school and asked the staff to look after my bike for some days. We left by foot, talking.

We went on the hill where we had the bike race with Akoss and Bonzai Joe. They were already there, accompanied by CTG, and a girl who I have not known before but she claimed she plays Stunts often. CTG and Akoss instantly started arguing, who should get the girl.
Soon a race started. It was a midnight obstacle running race, starting with the sunset and finishing by sunrise. We all participated, and started running around in the mud on dangerous cliffs. Bonzai Joe quickly became last, as he stopped on every peak glaring into the distance, mumbling something about that how he missed mountains in Denmark. Akoss and CTG were busy watching the girls ass from behind so the race was between me and Duplode.

I don't know who won, because as soon as the sun started rising, we all gathered on the highest peak. Duplode said, that it is time to go, the plane is leaving soon. We all went and boarded a small plane on the other side of the hill. It turned out, that the girl from before was the stewardess on the plane, and that this plane is a transfer plane to Budapest Airport.

We took off, but only by a little bit, and started flying slightly above the ground. Later we ha flow over a road with high traffic and the plane decided to land and continue the journey rolling, not flying. We all really enjoyed how we barely pass between cliffs and cars on the road. The pilot really did his best, doing various small stunts during flight. When we were rolling through K?bánya, he announced on the speaker, that our maximal altitude above ground was only 187 meters, which is a really good value, and CTG should get off, as he works here. CTG did jump out on a window, leaving the stewardess to Akoss only, who started drinking palinka together heavily.

Finally we arrived to a small field and lake near the airport and scared a fishermen by stopping so close to him, that he fell into the lake. We laughed a lot on this funny event, except Akoss who was laying in the plane chair snoring. Apparently he got too drunk and so missed the girl and the funny thing with the fishermen. On our way out the stewardess told that its too bad he fell asleep, she really liked him. We felt sorry for Akoss, said goodbye to Duplode, who boarded the plane back to Brazil, and then I woke up.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on June 11, 2009, 08:31:17 AM
CTG and Akoss instantly started arguing, who should get the girl.
Akoss and CTG were busy watching the girls ass from behind

Sounds like real... :D Csillu is mine!!! :P ;D

Quote from: zaqrack on June 11, 2009, 08:31:17 AM
leaving the stewardess to Akoss only, who started drinking palinka together heavily

So she did not wear picsacipö... ;D

alanrotoi

Jajaja Cool dream! Very funny! The plane doing stunts?? jajaja

BonzaiJoe

Oh dear  :D ... That's the funniest dream I've heard of for a long time.

I do miss some mountains in Denmark  :(
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Chulk

"I had a dream, I had a Stunts dream"

Great dream Zak... BTW, I don't think Duplode looks like that... I think he's got dark brown hair, is really tall and thin (but not as much as you, he) and and has a pale face...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

CTG

Kaka is a word for shit in Hungarian. ;D

Duplode

Amusing dream, Zak!  :D Guess we all would enjoy a I(c)SM, as JTK put it   :)

Quote from: CTG on June 11, 2009, 11:37:26 PM
Kaka is a word for shit in Hungarian. ;D

In Portuguese too  :D (that's why it is Kaka'/Kaká, with the diacritical indicating emphasis on the second "ka", instead of just Kaka)

Quote from: Chulk on June 11, 2009, 07:29:07 PM
BTW, I don't think Duplode looks like that... I think he's got dark brown hair, is really tall and thin (but not as much as you, he) and and has a pale face...

Should I clear up the controversy?  :)
(I'm the guy wearing a pink shirt. BTW, seeing me with short-trimmed hair is not very common; in other circumstances Zak would be able to verify I do have very curly hair  :))