News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dream with Stunts pipsqueaks

Started by BonzaiJoe, September 01, 2005, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I had a strange dream last night, but only remember a bit of it: I am sitting at a long table with many Stunts pipsqueaks, I am sitting at one end, Zak at the other end. Beside me: Akoss, beside him: Usrin. Akoss is reading a newspaper:

Akoss: Hey look Usrin, there's a guy named Peter Uhrin here, do you know him?

Usrin: He's a really big hockey player. REALLY big, I mean, REALLY REALLY big.

Akoss and Usrin start talking in Hungarian, and I say: "Kurva anyad baszd meg", and everyone laughs violently, especially Zak, who nearly falls off his chair.

Then Akoss adds philosophically: "Your mother the bastard..."

Don't ask....
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Doesn't sound very unrealistic! :-D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

That was no dream, BJ, that was just a small episode from the Budapest meeting, which Palinka made you forget for a while. But now it came back.

Besides - I always dream of you, when I get to sleep. Do you think, that I'm sick...?  :?

BonzaiJoe

No, I always dream about myself too...
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

- - ROTFL - -
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Usrin

BJ, I've almost fallen off my chair when reading your dream! :-D One of my great-grandfathers was named P?ter Uhrin, but he died 12 years before my birth, and I've never heard that he was a big hockey player... :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey BJ you smoked weed or licked a stamp before dreaming this? :D:D:D Very very crazy dream. :D

I also had a dream with you and Alan Rotoi 2 years ago. :D But I can't remember what happened there.
Chürműű! :-)

1221.67 km

CTG

Tonight I had a dream about a Hungarian meeting. Nobody but Akoss arrived to Martos hostel - he told me to go for some beer. Suddenly my hostel turned to my real home and my parents were angry on me because of going out for alcohol. Akoss stayed outside and started to shout unknown punk songs while I sat down to watch TV. After some minutes I checked MSN and Akoss was there. He wrote he can't come to the meeting because he'll skid a girl that night.  :lol: I wondered who was the fake Akoss but suddenly I wake up because my fuckin' roommate told me not to snore very loud.  :x

Usrin

Is your fuckin' roommate still Tomkafasz, or somebody else?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"Is your fuckin' roommate still Tomkafasz, or somebody else?

Still Tomkafasz... :?

Quote from: "CTG"Tonight I had a dream about a Hungarian meeting. Nobody but Akoss arrived to Martos hostel - he told me to go for some beer. Suddenly my hostel turned to my real home and my parents were angry on me because of going out for alcohol. Akoss stayed outside and started to shout unknown punk songs while I sat down to watch TV. After some minutes I checked MSN and Akoss was there. He wrote he can't come to the meeting because he'll skid a girl that night.  :lol: I wondered who was the fake Akoss but suddenly I wake up because my fuckin' roommate told me not to snore very loud.  :x

Very crazy and good dream! :) Having a beer with you, and missing a meeting then because of stallin a girl... that sounds very very nice! I would like to live in your dreams, CTG! :) B?FF!

1221.67 km

alanrotoi

wasn't already a topic of dreams?

CTG

no, it was only an off-topic message from me in another topic. :)

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 19, 2005, 07:59:18 PM
I would like to live in your dreams, CTG! :) B?FF!

Especially after my Elena dream, right? :D

Quote from: CTG on November 27, 2007, 01:12:31 AM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 19, 2005, 07:59:18 PM
I would like to live in your dreams, CTG! :) B?FF!

Especially after my Elena dream, right? :D

Mmmmmmeow!!! For all who don't know: Elena is a girl with Russian origin (from Izhevsk) who attended the same table tennis class as CTG, they sometimes played with each other. CTG liked this girl very much, so he talked about her a lot. She was (and is) a constant msn topic. She is famous for her eyes (which is like a kitten's eyes, that's why she is a "kitten"), and his not-so-perfect Hungarian pronounciation, which is cute according to CTG. So. Once CTG said he had dreamt the following: he saw Elena and me coming back from a market, and she told that we just had been f*cking. CTG became very envious and jealous, he wanted to kick my ass, but Elena didn't let him do this. Since CTG told me this, I always mock him with this. So that's why I want to be in CTG's dreams, once again. :)

1221.67 km