News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Profession

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 15, 2009, 05:23:38 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 15, 2009, 02:08:43 AM
Thanks but luck won't be enough. Now really sleeping.

Another useless cry from CTG, probably not the last one ever (I won't ever get PhD degree... ;)). Job in pocket, flying high over the bar. Confident and high quality application, they said. My ego is in the sky now, don't let me post more today. ;D

Once upon a time I was happy with that...

CTG

Next week I'm going to talk with our HR generalist - maybe she can suggest me a new job at my current workplace.

BonzaiJoe

Next job I'm going to suggest with our HR workplace - maybe she can talk me a new week at my current generalist.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 09, 2011, 06:14:50 PM
Next job I'm going to suggest with our HR workplace - maybe she can talk me a new week at my current generalist.

böff, you have so little logsize in 2011 (drunk mode ON)

BonzaiJoe

It's true. Facebook killed the MSN Messenger star.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 11, 2011, 09:33:55 PM
It's true. Facebook killed the MSN Messenger star.

Star? LOL.

Duplode

CTG

Tomorrow we will have a Danish inspection. It's all about paperwork - that's what I really hate. I also hate my high and mighty boss, but it's another topic.

zaqrack

My boss is my role model. We have a great work relationship and fully trust each other. It certainly makes a difference.

alanrotoi

Soon I won't have boss anymore :)  ::) ::) ::)

CTG

So you will

a, be the boss?
b, be fired?
c, kill him?

Chulk

If he kills his boss, he'll still have a boss, just it won't be the same person
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

* CTG just registered to _ _ _ _ 's site, as a job applicant.

CTG

Ask for V and T, buy E or A.

Usrin

Here's my profession history in the last 6 months.

June 2011: I had been working as a researcher at the State Geological Institute since 2009, with a salary of x HUF.
July 2011: A job was offered to me by a company doing very similar works for the market. Probably I would have had to work harder there, for a salary of 1,5 x HUF.
August 2011: I told my bosses about my plans to leave. They asked for two weeks, then they offered a 0,5 x HUF rise for staying. So I worked further at the Geological Institute, for 1,5 x HUF.
October 2011: I was invited to teach at the university as a secondary job, for 0,5 x HUF. I accepted the invitation, so started to earn 2 x HUF in sum. (I wouldn't have had enough time for teaching if I had chosen the private company before.)
January 2012: The government ordered to stop paying extra money to the employees of state institutes like ours. It means that my salary went back to x HUF. However, I still have the secondary job, so I earn 1,5 x HUF in sum.
February 2012: ? ? ? The only thing I know: one of my colleagues was fired last month, two of them yesterday - because of financial restrictions.

I have more and more reasons for searching a job abroad than ever. Having a relatively good (?) salary is useless if the future is so unpredictable.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.