News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

stinking USC manager

Started by Mingva, November 17, 2003, 05:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is CTG unfair?

YES, some of his decisions are questionable
3 (37.5%)
NO, he just managing a nice contest
4 (50%)
Don't know, no comments, neutral, etc.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 17, 2003, 05:40:59 PM

Mingva

First time it was on Fehervar when CTG beat my time on last minutes by 0.1 sec without updating his own time. OK, he admitted his mistake. But on Heviz I see another unfair accident.

From USC site: ...with great returning of Bonzai Joe. He didn't want to race until I asked him so aggresive. :) Jacky raced only on the very last hour before deadline, and he made a record in sending rpl (6 seconds before the deadline

From chat:
<CTG> let's see
<CTG> no rpl in my mailbox
<Mingva> :P
<CTG> i like it because i don't have to update
<CTG> Alain will lose USC title
<CTG> I don't need any rcers from Lithuania
<Mingva> i know
<CTG> France and Denmark is enough
<Mingva> u see only BJ and alain racing in USC, so u can tell they're ur friends :P
<CTG> well there's another battle in USC: Krys vs CTG prestige fight
<CTG> other pipsqueaks are too inactive to think on other battles
<Mingva> BJ was inactive too
<Mingva> but u asked only him to send rpl for heviz
<CTG> well this is usc management
<CTG> i have to activate the pipsqueaks
<Mingva> but why BJ? because u want to see him on top insteade of alain?
<CTG> no
<CTG> what's more: I asked Akoss to return USC
<Mingva> and why u didn't asked me to return?
<Alain> yes that is strange
<CTG> because you are rude to me
<CTG> all the permanent pipsqueaks is told to improve
<CTG> Mingva is not a permanent pipsqueak he's inactive at the moment
<Mingva> what????
<Mingva> i and BJ raced on fehervar but missed gyor
<CTG> but if you want: Ming, please send an rpl, what's more - improve, improve, improve! Try to beat Bonzai Joe!
<CTG> are u satisfied?
<Mingva> interesting, what means that "I asked him so aggresive" ?
<CTG> well
<CTG> i told him that he will lose the championship because of his own lazyness
<CTG> and that's a mistake from him
<CTG> i never told BJ to beat Alain
<CTG> I told him to FIGHT
<CTG> to make a good prestige for USC

CTG

I can't stand your view, but I have to accept. I really persuade drivers to race - but I think I'm equal with them. Only one pipsqueak is out from my private chatting: Mingva! I think you only hate the feeling when you are not the friend of the comp. manager. I think it's very interesting: I asked Akoss, BJ, Alain, Zak, Krys, Alan, Usrin, Bolo and Pedro Antonio to race. What's more I tried to make Argammon, Fernando and some hungarian pipsqueaks join USC. What's your opinion: why did I always miss you from this row? This is your main problem, not our chatting this afternoon!

Argammon

PFFT mingva,let him alone.
Not EVERYONE is evil.you should really try to see the world more positive.

al il professore

that is a good try! mingva, you dont need to reply on this thread, its closed by me :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I agree with myself. We should close USC, but IRC too... and ISMA Cup, it sucks. Zakstunts and 4dsL another shit... close them too. The forum? Stunts LOL? What the hell are them? hack! hack them!! France Stunts? The Oracle, stuntsrus? Teams homepages? Nothing exist. It was a bad dream let's forget it.
Everything is shit and me too. Understood???

al il professore

take it easy, take a sissy!

nederlands advertisement for a soda. I find it funny.

I find this stunts thing powerful.

lots of newbies came this year. Perhaps you dont mind, but they are almost ten now, and those are good. Future is to them, not to us.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

you didn't answer and lost the point as ussual

al il professore

my problem is the high level of the new pipsqueaks that are coming: soon i will not be able to match them up. my problem is that i thought they needed my advices, while i am listening to wagner's parcifal, but they dont! they are better than expected!

BonzaiJoe

The key point in the chat:

<Mingva> and why u didn't asked me to return?
<Alain> yes that is strange
<CTG> because you are rude to me

Very simple actually. But don't worry CTG, you can't call it a competition if Mingva hasn't accused it of sucking or stinking ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Hey, CTG, tell me why do you think I'm rude? And what I did wrong? :P

Krys TOFF

Let's go back to the topic : as you told Mingva, CTG did a mistake, admitted it and apologized. No use going back to this problem.

About the "mails for motivation", well, I think he acts like me and just try to gain pipsqueaks for his comp. I sent mails too, to everyone I have the mail address, except those who told they won't race, like Argy or you, Mingva.
For this part, CTG wasn't 100% neutral just because he wanted to improve the "prestige" of his competition and must correct his attitude for the future : that is if he send a mail, he must send it to all who didn't raced the track, not only to one.

Else, no problem for me. Good comp, of which I don't race enough... :roll:

al il professore

neutral opinion:

send email before the month competition has started, because during it, you are not objective anymore.

I wonder why you said to me akoss sended a better time than me on heviz... CTG I race against myself, no one else. You could not influence the way i played, because i aimed to play the 1.30 i had. Nerds would say: You, alain, are a bad pipsqueak, because you aim only what you can do... But hey i always did that, and i dont care others opinions about that...

Unfortunately, i have only few objectives this way: zakstunts, IRC, and USC. (i probably will stop playing 'hard' in USC when BJ will be unbeatable)

And after all, my objectives this year are only zakstunts races... the rest, including USC, well expect only recreational replays.

What i think about CTG competition: it is unfair because CTG gives too much informations about the others replays. I never heard zak or mingva speaking about certain details of a track, i dont have example in mind, but you mustnt say for example: "loop" or "curve" if you dont want to help pipsqueaks against another one. But here i wrote too much lines and some will feel attacked just because it is a long post. There wasnt any hidden slaughter in this post, alanrotoi.

Mingva

Oh yes, I remembered that CTG told something about loop cut or trick which saved his time on Heviz.

Krys TOFF

That's right, CTG tends to talk too much, but he does that to everyone, not only teammates or special persons.
He often gives info about USC tracks in chat, whoever is there.
I think he is just too talkative but I don't think it's to give an advantage to anyone.

Mingva

QuoteHe often gives info about USC tracks in chat
But what about other pipsqueaks who didn't come to chat in right moment? Alan Rotoi is showing tricks in competition page where every1 can see it.