News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stinking witch hunting klan

Started by al il professore, November 20, 2003, 11:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Are your drawings backed with nuclear weapons too?
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i find it funny, because i quote one of my favorite universes: civilization... and it is very different from my real state of mind...

"One laugh on the sight of the everyday Klan commander clothes... The same will tremble on the sight of a dressed Klan commander"... Henri Bergson revisited.

Suppose a kinky who wears ancient times clothes... our attention is troubled by the costume, we distinguish it from the person. We say that the person is "disguised" and the ridiculous of the clothes appear.

The comic poet doubles the professional ridicule by a rididiculous form.

We explain the laugh by the contrast, and the surprise.

why we laugh of the change of hair color from brown to blond? what does explain the comic of a red nose? Why do we laugh of a nigger?

We must accept the difference in a divine laugh, because to me...

It was always obvious that the Stunts circus is Carnavalesque :)

"Carnavalesque" read Dosto?evski. Dosto?evski also wrote "one can judge the degree of civilization of a society on how it treats its prisoners..." Changing topic means having lots of ideas :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Dostojevsky should know...
I tried to read his "Raskolnikoff", but I didn't get very far, it didn't catch my interest. I'm sure I would have become interested if I had read a lot further, but at that time it just wasn't the thing for me.
I think your drawing was extremely funny. I actually laughed out loud while watching it in the computer room at my school, causing some embarrassment. I'm not taking the message seriously of course, because a drawing is not an argument, but I think it's a great laugh. I love our expressions...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

great! ;)

i read the karamazov bros, the player, and the book he wrote in prison (corrected: he wrote about his time in...) "tales from the deads house". My favorite is the last one :S

Argammon

"the sign is insultive"

That MUST be Alain *g*

al il professore

i dont get it... Do you think i am a part of the KKK ? :)