News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

espresso

Started by al il professore, December 30, 2005, 08:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is an espresso?

a fast replay?
2 (33.3%)
a coffee?
1 (16.7%)
a coffee served in a bar?
1 (16.7%)
a hopeless diamond
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 30, 2005, 08:08:04 PM

al il professore

i need that cream and that taste

I had enough of the idiot's american coffee machine taste.

will you join me? will you give me hints?

i think its better to find a machine able to

15 bars at least
pump (no steam machine)
cup heater (please, cups, no hideous cheap micro glasses...)
steam hose to prepare creamy danone cappucinos

God Shot: A term coined in the newsgroup alt.coffee and popular on the CoffeeGeek website and in some mainstream press, used to describe a shot of espresso that is the most perfect shot you have ever achieved. A "god shot" is a shot so good, it must have been blessed by God. This type of shot can improve as your level of skill improves. A "god shot" from three years ago may be your average shot today.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Coffee... how I'm fond of the smell of it! And how I hate the effect of coffeine. Don't say drink coffeine-free. I only drink coffee if I have to survive the last night before an exam.  :lol:

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"Coffee... how I'm fond of the smell of it! And how I hate the effect of coffeine. Don't say drink coffeine-free. I only drink coffee if I have to survive the last night before an exam.  :lol:

You could drink Speed or any other Energy drink instead of coffee
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

My extra strong coffee knocks out all the energy drinks. Once I couldn't sleep for 45 hours from that. :D

JTK

I really love good espresso - and hate bad ones.

But sorry, my most beloved luxury foodstuff is Ceylon tea. Ever tasted the clearness and almost sesual beauty of a pure cup of Ceylon tea (especially when it comes from Mackwoods' Labookellie...? Oh, yeees...  :!: *** JTK spirits away, dreaming ***

al il professore

one of the christmas gifts this year was a set of six teas from the world: morocco, vietnam, (both of my family's aborigenal countries) then china, taiwan, japan and indonesia

I was so happy.

but my favorite tea is the bergamot tea with an orange marmelade on a slice of bread burnt on one side

in an autumn's afternoon quietness
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Chulk

I think nothing is better than a cup of strong black coffee, its smell and its taste don't compare to anything else but another coffee
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

I don't like coffee : I prefer chocolate for my breakfast... Or onions, but only during Stunts meetings. :-D