News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paks (USC 52)

Started by CTG, October 01, 2007, 11:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 15, 2007, 02:05:47 PM
Less than 10 hours left and only 8 pipsqueaks out of pits... COME ON!!!

This car doesn't make me cum on.

Sorry, I couldn't resist to publish this bad joke.

CTG

I'm very-very disappointed. Only 9 pipsqueaks at the end, Krys Toff left out a contest after 52 completed USC races (the perfect streak is over), Werda did the same after 21 consecutive races, while Argammon disappeared. Results: a bit later. Little hint: whoever won, it's his first victory in this season of USC...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGI'm very-very disappointed. Only 9 pipsqueaks at the end, Krys Toff left out a contest after 52 completed USC races (the perfect streak is over), Werda did the same after 21 consecutive races, while Argammon disappeared.
I think it's for the same reason for Werda, Argy and me : the car.
Some cheated cars are great, some are just useless and forgetable. Niva Comeback is one of the 2nd category.

BonzaiJoe

But the Lada Niva's claim to fame is that it is the fastest car ever. However, I didn't race either because, well frankly because I forgot to send my (not very good) replay created long ago, but didn't race more because, as you know, I hate double corners, and this car was only about double-corners, and in this extremely annoying car. CTG, you knew you were making an extremely annoying track, you must pay the price  :P If you want many pipsqueaks, go for tracks like ?zd or Cordoba.

Hope you get through your disease soon and fit for fight again!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Update: tonight.

Next track is for Acura (as I said earlier). Quite short, quite fast and quite easy. But it also contains some sharp corners... ;)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 16, 2007, 10:17:44 AM
Results: a bit later. Little hint: whoever won, it's his first victory in this season of USC...
That lives Doc, CTG and CTG out of the question. It's either Mark, me, Duplode (who is in great shape lately) even though he had problems with controlling the car (who didn't?!) or a surprising Superbrian. We'll see tonight. I hope for the 2nd option (obviously  ;))
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Results, WRL update, analysis, replays: UPDATED!

Special congrats to:

- Mark for his lucky trick
- CTG for finding back to the podium
- CTG for his great performance and the MOR bonus

Shame on section:

Too long to write it. But especially Krys (52 races in a row)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 17, 2007, 08:25:48 PM
Shame on section:

Too long to write it. But especially Krys (52 races in a row)

The only one to blame for not seeing me racing is you.
I warned you even before raced started : when you published the map and told the car name.
I had really no motivation AT ALL for racing this track/car couple.

Remember :

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 11, 2007, 10:23:33 PM
Nice landscape.
But icy sharp corners + dirt corners + cork up/down + 270? elevated corner with such a shitty car as Lada Niva comeback ?! >:(
No way, listfiller replay from me expected again. :-X

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 20, 2007, 05:48:45 PM
Listfiller replay made in 5 minutes, with most time spent to restart due to this shitty motherf*cking stupid car. >:(
And my feeling for the moment is that I don't think this track/car adequation deserves any replay. :-X
Maybe this month will be my 1st month not appearing in USC scoreboard... ::)

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 14, 2007, 01:13:37 PM
For me, Stunts must mean fun to make me race. There's not too much fun on the track itself (too much sharp corners and ice IMO) but with such a car... It becomes a nightmare ! ::)

CTG

You survived some crappy tracks in other competitions too, now you made your USC record imperfect...

CTG

Anyway I'm going to forgive you if you send a strong Si?fok replay this week. ;D

Duplode

Hyper-crazy trick by Mark, especially thaking in regard how even the simpler cut used by the lot of you feels bloody annoying to perform... :P

CTG, in a mildly cynical mood but otherwise seriously, I ask: shouldn't Super Brian and me recieve the IRC bonus point?

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 18, 2007, 03:02:05 AM
CTG, in a mildly cynical mood but otherwise seriously, I ask: shouldn't Super Brian and me recieve the IRC bonus point?

If you drove the cork up/down then you get IRC bonus... ;)

Duplode

Duh, what was I thinking ? ???

CTG

Sometimes IRC rules are not clear totally, but imagine if you make a slow loopcut, it's still over the track but not accepted...

BonzaiJoe

That's the difference between IRC rules and ISA rules. ISA rules only stated "one wheel on/over the track at all times", but IRC rules stated that you must drive through each obstacle (loops and corkscrews) the intended way.
But we can't be quite sure.