News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Star Trek

Started by alanrotoi, January 28, 2003, 06:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I found a good joke out there and I'll say it here:

Pickard: "Fire at will!"
and Will Riker died by the shoot of the phaser ;) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Fire at will" means fire when and where you want. :D

sorry... It's very funny

Mingva

Where you found it?  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

It was the topic of the chatroom #startrek in server chat.ciudad.com.ar ;) I'm there almost all nights.

Mingva

Oh, it's not an episode from the movie :lol:

Krys TOFF

Not a new one, but still excellent joke Alan. :wink:
I love it. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Maybe i love it all the more because i have almost the same face as Will Riker in the real world... :roll:
Now you know why i choose Ryan McKane as an avatar :lol:

zaqrack

Feb 23: Sci-fi day in Budapest, special guest is Captain Pickard from Star Trek.

I liked him very much in X-Men. :)

Krys TOFF

I agree, he has the appropriate look for this role.
I like X-men too, especially prof Xavier and Logan.
Btw, my older child is called Xavier and my cat is called Logan...
Is there a link ? :lol:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

This week I tried a bittorrent client and downloaded some original StarTrek movies (with english subtitles to understand speech better). Now just finished to watch "The Final Frontier". Remembered one funny sentence from doctor Bones: "You don't ask the Almighty for his ID" :)  OK, now going to watch the latest StarTrek movie "Nemesis".

Besides, at work PC are saved two more movies: "First Contact" and "Generations" which I hope to watch after New Year with digital projector on big screen, like in cinema :lol:

alanrotoi

First Contact is the best movie of the "next generation". It's about a Borg invasion!!! I won't tell you more ;)

But Nemesis is like a long bad tv episode. Even there are much better episodes than that movie.