News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Perfect woman

Started by CTG, January 25, 2008, 03:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Once upon a time Akoss and me created our own "dreamgirl" with many little details. Now it's your turn to tell about your taste: how should a perfect women look like? Blondie with big tits? Red with sexy eyes? Of course Lise can also tell her male idol.  :D

Krys TOFF

Some well-known "perfect girl" pictures...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;D :D :D :D

CTG

The third one is wearing picsacipö (Akoss will mention this). ;D

CTG

Anyway I planned this topic as a serious one... :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on February 11, 2008, 11:11:17 AM
Anyway I planned this topic as a serious one... :D

I plan to post there a serious answer, but only after someone else posted here his opinion.
Chürműű! :-)

1413.59 km

CTG

CTG

I prefer red and thin girls. ;D

Then let me be the first. Let's hope CTG will follow me, I'm sure a shitty-faced hyppopotamus is not exactly his ideal... :P :D

-tall (around 1.78)
-thin (no fat, no muscles, weight around 57-60)
-build: thin, but shaped: long legs, wide hip, narrow waist and shoulder
-hand: long and thin fingers, narrow but short nails (1-2 mms of white part), no nail polish
-foot: long and narrow
-abdomen: as flat as the Netherlands, without muscles or fat
-tits: big related to her build, shaped (hard to describe it exactly in English)
-ass: a bit flat, but still shaped, with a deep valley between ass hemispheres :)
-hair: very long, straight or a bit wavy, natural, brown or red (red can be dyed, too)
-eyes: mid brown, warm look, tells a lot of things from her soul and heart (it is very rare if I like a girl with not-brown eyes)
-eye-brush: natural, thick
-mouth: cute, bigger and thicker than average a bit, very shaped, smiles a lot
-face: long-shaped (important), oval cheeks, no make up (nowhere on her body)
-nose, ears: unnoticably average, hair hides ears
-no jewels on her, no piercing, no tattoo, anything
-voice: a bit deep, vibrating, very girly, speaks slower a bit than average
-pussy: big, red and wet, hairy of course (not too much hair, but visibly full natural)
-clothing: shoes/boots can be fashionable, but without high heels, training shoes are also great; natural and simple, sporty, a bit maybe sexy and femaleish, a bit tight jeans and top/shirt (or anything) - I like to see red on a girl, long and girly skirts are also liked, panties: fashionable, but not G-strings, colours: red, white, pink, maybe light blue, bras: without sponge enlargement in it, colours: red, white, pink, maybe light blue
-hair (not on her head): naturally very little on her body (as little as she doesn't have to shave her legs or arms), and only removed at armpit
-likes rock or alternative music (not the electronic kind of alternative music that Zak, Lupuszka and BJ likes - maybe that's not so alternative), but it doesn't appear on his clothing
-does some light and femaleish/unisex sports I like: dance, run, cycling
-hates football and combat sports, and any kind of violence
-has a light and femaleish job, has enough time for the family, and to do the housework (which is not a burden for her)
-clever, but not as clever as me, IQ around 110-115, has quick brain and logic, learns quickly but she doesn't like to learn (like me :))
-attracted to geography, biology and non natural sciences (but not to mathematics, physics or computer studies)
-ateist
-doesn't care about politics
-likes to f*ck (5-10/week) and s*ck dick, to swallow cum, likes long petting, foreplay (hours), kisses long (maybe up to hours, too), tender and passionate, likes to be embraced or to embrace a lot, perverse enough
-loves deeply and strongly, she will never leave me, stick to me emotionally to greatest extent
-absolutely not a leader type, even not in sexual things
-doesn't like to drive the car
-femaleish, fragile, romantic, tender, modest, cries of it's necessary, a bit clumsy
-let her feelings appear on her face and eyes immediately
-doesn't like to debate, rather says "you're right" in order to keep the peace and tranquility
-very faithful, honest, sincere and constientious, never lies
-hates the world and fashion, likes to talk about it for long
-bears maleish (perverse) humour, and böffs
-hates films and series, like me
-she is on good terms with my friends, she comes with me to any parties I like, and opposite, respectively
-non-smoker and no drug user

1413.59 km

CTG

Well detailed one... ;D I thought you will write an abstract.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss Poo
-doesn't like to debate, rather says "you're right" in order to keep the peace and tranquility
That kind of woman DOES NOT EXIST ! :D :D :D

zaqrack

and if it would, the tension in her woudl gather and gather, until she can't bear anymore, and gets totally upset and fed up in some years, ending an otherwise perfect relationship. Problems must be shared. 

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 15, 2008, 12:36:31 AM

LOL I think my description had many parts on what you could have said that, it's interesting that you had chosen this one.

Quoteand if it would, the tension in her woudl gather and gather, until she can't bear anymore, and gets totally upset and fed up in some years, ending an otherwise perfect relationship. Problems must be shared.

Oh, this is gayish...  ???

And for both: I talked about the perfect woman. You should rather write your own instead of making that kind of useless comments on mine. Useless, because a perfect woman shouldn't exist, and if it's perfect for somebody, you shouldn't criticise it, why it is impossible to exist, why it is not good in your opinion.

BÖFF!!!

1413.59 km

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 15, 2008, 11:22:28 AM

Quoteand if it would, the tension in her woudl gather and gather, until she can't bear anymore, and gets totally upset and fed up in some years, ending an otherwise perfect relationship. Problems must be shared.

Oh, this is gayish...  ???

Can be, but its useful.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 15, 2008, 12:36:31 AM

LOL I think my description had many parts on what you could have said that, it's interesting that you had chosen this one.

I choosed this one because this is the only one I can't believe to exist in any woman in the world. Other "parameters" may exist, probably not all together on the same woman, but this one, well, I NEVER encountered a girl/woman like that. This is simply not genetically possible. :D :D :D

I talked about the perfect woman. You should rather write your own instead of making that kind of useless comments on mine.
I already explained my point of view with the images at the beginning of this topic. ;D

CTG

Gerappa!!! ;D

(Töff is the sexmachine)