News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zalaegerszeg (USC 44) - last race of a great season

Started by CTG, January 30, 2007, 06:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I'll race tonight, I had no time since last week but I "reserved" computer for tonight. My wife will have to watch TV and let the computer to me. ;D

DieselJoe

I would have really liked to provide a great final indy-race from me... but when I come home in the evening, I am really too exhausted  :-[
Still need time to get used to working  ::)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: DieselJoe on March 14, 2007, 08:11:54 PM
I would have really liked to provide a great final indy-race from me... but when I come home in the evening, I am really too exhausted  :-[
What kind of job do you do to be SOOOOOOO tired after it ?
The best for you would be to work in a bed factory as quality tester of mattresses produced, isn't it ? :D :D :D

DieselJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 14, 2007, 08:29:47 PM
Quote from: DieselJoe on March 14, 2007, 08:11:54 PM
What kind of job do you do to be SOOOOOOO tired after it ?
The best for you would be to work in a bed factory as quality tester of mattresses produced, isn't it ? :D :D :D
That sounds REALLY great!  :D
I'm working as a programmer, sitting 8 hours a day in front of a computer... no "physical" work, but I feel totally drained when I get home  :-\
But you have to consider, that this is only my second week after years of sweet student life (when you substract the exam phases)...
I'll surely stop crying soon! ;)
Tool

CTG

DJ: Relax and drink! Stunts is not that important. ;D

CTG

Where's T?ff??? Only 72 minutes left...

I guess Renato and Bonzai Joe are shitting on this race. I also think Mark, Dottore and CTG won't improve. It will be a boring and bad race at the end... :(

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGWhere's T?ff??? Only 72 minutes left...
Hey, here I am. "Rush hour" means I start to race one hour before deadline, isn't it ? ;D :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: DieselJoeI'm working as a programmer
Oh, cool. Java ? php ? C++ ? MS-DOS batch ? (ok, not the last one for sure :D)

CTG

CTG

Btw your replay makes my Stunts mad: can't open it ("check disk" script appears and Stunts is frozen, while RPLInfo can't recognize it).

No problem anyways, it happened to BJ once too (Mingva could open and verify his replay, only my computer could see anything from that).

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGBtw your replay makes my Stunts mad: can't open it ("check disk" script appears and Stunts is frozen, while RPLInfo can't recognize it).
??? ??? ???

CTG

CTG

Phew, hot ending: Krys Toff finished just behind CTG and they reached the same score in overall. Counting the priority list of USC, Krys was in better position with 2 MOR titles compared to CTG with a single one. Such a little thing gave the silver medal to Krys Toff! Congratulations to both of them! And of course congratulations to the retiring champion, Dottore for saving his title.

Special congratulations goes to Mark L. Rivers for winning his first USC race and Werda for his MOR title and his great 4th place!

Thanks for all of you participating UnskilledStunts Championship 2006/2007!

Next season is coming soon (5-10 days)!

DieselJoe

Congratulations to your glorious silver medal, Krys!  :)

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 14, 2007, 11:28:07 PM
Quote from: DieselJoeI'm working as a programmer
Oh, cool. Java ? php ? C++ ? MS-DOS batch ? (ok, not the last one for sure :D)
C#. ;) I didn't know it before, but as I was good at Java, changing was no problem. Both languages are very similar.

Quote from: CTG on March 14, 2007, 09:42:03 PM
DJ: Relax and drink! Stunts is not that important. ;D
You won't believe, there's no beer here!  :o :D

Hmmm, wasn't I told that using the internet at work for private reasons was forbidden?  ::) B?ff!  ;D
Tool