News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hexa Editors

Started by alanrotoi, November 18, 2004, 10:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Anybody knows about a hexa editor for windows?
When I had MS DOS as operation system I used Pc Tools 4.21 Deluxe but now it is impossible because the OS and because the hardware.

Do you know any?

zaqrack

alanrotoi

Thanks!! I hope they have an ASCII way to edit too because I'm more familiarized.

Yes, Stunts Oracle asked me about a hex editor because she can't do it better :lol:

CTG

Is there anybody being able to make a program which counts the best available replay by checking all keyboard combinations with the the given car?  :)

zaqrack

the one and only program which can simulate the way of the stunts cars is Stunts.
for any other replay viewer/analyser you'd need the source code of the stunts physics engine with all the bugs we have - and thats something we'll probably never have

CTG

what a shame... :)

If i win on the lottery, I'll pay for Kevin Pickell to make that program. :D My chance is quite good: 1 to 43 million... :)

zaqrack

1 to 43949268

I'd rather call that 1 to 44 ;)

alanrotoi

Fotunately I could edit my replay and maximize it until 1:28.xx without fastening my seatbelt.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"1 to 43949268

I'd rather call that 1 to 44 ;)

Congratulations, nice to see you can handle a calculator although you are only 23...  :P  :)