News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2004 (Refreshing Everytime)

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 22, 2004, 01:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Brazil has never beaten Hungary. 3 matches played, 3 Hungarian victories. The last one back in 1986: Hungary-Brazil 3-0. But we have a much weaker team at the moment........

My guess for Wednesday: Hungary-Brazil 1-5
Chürműű! :-)

1073.93 km

Shoegazing Leo

Lu?s Fabiano, at this moment made your segong goal...

Now:

Brazil 3 (Kak? and Lu?s Fabiano (2x)): 0 Hungary

CTG

Torghelle scored... Hungary is still shitty...

CTG

We are getting closer and closer to Akoss' tip - 1:4 by Ronaldinho...  :roll:

CTG

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"My bet:
0-0 or 1-1

Hungary can plays like Ireland...
Brazil vs. Ireland was 0-0

Hey Leo, you know only a few about Hungarian football. Our defence is simply CRAPPY! Ireland is a lot better team, in my view they are in the second class of European football (some examples: 1st class - Italy, 2nd class - Belgium, 3rd class - Slovenia, 4th class - Hungary, 5th class - Lithuania, 6th class - Lichtenstein).

Shoegazing Leo

I know more than average, here... But Brazil showed a football very better than the last 10 games... It was a rebirth of Brazilian International Squad...

Argammon

I don't think winning vs a 4th class team is a rebirth ;)
Brazil should go back playing the mighty republic of ireland again.Ireland deserved victory that game....

CTG

Hey Arg, then what's your opinion about Romania vs Germany? ;)

Argammon

They had a bad day but they are still a bad team 'technically',add to that that the national team manager does not even invite the best of the small pool of decent players germany has atm the loss was no surprise.I was actually cheering on the enemy and was hoping romania would make a 2 digit win.

And next EM they belong to the worst 1/4 of the teams IMO.
Of course outside the EM there are a lot of teams 'usually' being worse like lithuania or hungary.......

alanrotoi

Stunts Oracle is a Football Fanatic!!! Look! (what a b*tch!!)

CTG