News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT46 Car

Started by zaqrack, October 12, 2004, 11:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the car of ZCT46

Acura
2 (16.7%)
Jaguar
1 (8.3%)
Porsche 962
3 (25%)
Indy
4 (33.3%)
Lancia
0 (0%)
Lamborghini LM002
0 (0%)
Ferrari
0 (0%)
Corvette
1 (8.3%)
Skoda
1 (8.3%)
Melange
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 02, 2004, 10:49:59 PM

Mingva

You forgot CrazyDriver  :lol: OK, it's not half but including ghosts and cheaters it'd be 1/3. And if checking who gave top votes (means, liked your tracks), then probably real members would make only half of them  :wink:

Mingva

QuoteI only said to CTG which tracks are mine, and he gave good marks on my tracks.
Yes, that's what I'm calling cheating. I don't know maybe to you it's just innocent accident :mrgreen:

Ezekiel Kemboi

Quote from: "Mingva"You forgot CrazyDriver  :lol: OK, it's not half but including ghosts and cheaters it'd be 1/3. And if checking who gave top votes (means, liked your tracks), then probably real members would make only half of them  :wink:

Crazy Driver gave me a 2, and he was banned from competition when it turned out that he is a cheater. Only CTG is suspicious for being ghost, but he gave me only a 4 (average mark on my track). This is not 1/3, and the competition wasn't decided on it.

In 2003, there was no cheating, no heavy unfairness, no ghost/fake competitiors.

And in 2002 it wasn't only my team who gave good marks on each other's track, so I think I can consider myself to be winner 2 times.

I know it is painful for Zak (that I won 2 out of 2), and he closed tdc because of it.
-Ezekiel Kemboi, alias Akoss Poo
Kalpen Champion 2003

visit http://alvilag.hu/akoss !

Ezekiel Kemboi

Quote from: "Mingva"
QuoteI only said to CTG which tracks are mine, and he gave good marks on my tracks.
Yes, that's what I'm calling cheating. I don't know maybe to you it's just innocent accident :mrgreen:

I didn't told him to give good marks on my tracks.

And even if I had told him, it would have been a much smaller cheating than hexediting, asking Alain to do the difficult parts for you, and creating a good replay (4th) for a retired mediocre skilled teammate (Myron).
Kalpen Champion 2003

Mingva

Sorry but TDC'2003 was another mysterious cheating. So, zak had to close it. So sad, there are some people who wants to win in any case in any ways  :?

zaqrack

Quote from: "Ezekiel Kemboi"

I know it is painful for Zak (that I won 2 out of 2), and he closed tdc because of it.

oooh Akoss, it still hurts like hell!

are you really THIS STUPID thinking it is PAINFUL to me to see you winning???  I really dont understand. Maybe you feel pain/anger when you see someone else winning who you like/dislike, this doesnt matter now, but I dont. Everyone starts from his own self I guess...

I closed TDC because I didnt want another scandal as last year, and it was suspicious.

Your tracks are not my style. Period.
Your tracks are good competition tracks. Period.
If I'd hate your tracks and you so much I wouldnt have given you a full secondary season at my site...

just calm down and think... I can only ask this... again.

Mingva

Sorry Akoss, but you get lost in topic. We're discussing about tracks and not about unproven hexediting or racing for other teammate  :P

Ezekiel Kemboi

Quote from: "Mingva"Sorry but TDC'2003 was another mysterious cheating. So, zak had to close it. So sad, there are some people who wants to win in any case in any ways  :?

Hmmm, and what was this mysterious cheating? And why wasn't I informed about this? Who cheated? Was it so serious to make Zak close the whole TDC?

By the way, whoever it was, it's not a sin that in a competition somebody wanted to win. In my opinion.
Kalpen Champion 2003

Ezekiel Kemboi

Quote from: "Mingva"Sorry Akoss, but you get lost in topic. We're discussing about tracks and not about unproven hexediting or racing for other teammate  :P

The topic was ZCT 46 car and not the suspicious things about the old track design contests. You started an off topic by stating me as a cheater.
It is also an answer to Zak: i wouldn't have started saying such things if Mingva hadn't started me to consider a cheater.

I'm very curious about that mysterious and suspicious scandal I don't know.
Kalpen Champion 2003

Mingva

I think I not called you cheater, I wrote that you're cheating  :lol: Ooops, is it the same thing? :mrgreen:

CTG

Let's give a permban to the the whole Balticum - and send the Soviet army back to Kleipeda Peasantville...  :twisted:

I dunno what was the topic, I just want to insult Gvodas. :P

Anyway I'll send a track to Zak but after these words I don't feel he'll choose mine... :)

CTG

My signature is too old - Flamewars ARE back!!!  :lol:  :twisted:  :P  :wink:

zaqrack

my decision is not on a personal basis

Mingva

QuoteI dunno what was the topic, I just want to insult Gvodas.
Here came out CTG and wrote his best lines. Well done lady  :wink:

CTG

Hey Ming, I don't care about the topic when you write there - I simply attack you and send you to hell. :P

About the real topic: December track of USC (Tihany) will be designed by Zak McKracken, as I told him in the early spring. Perhaps that's why he doesn't want to make an own ZCT46... :D