News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mystical question.

Started by ZakKrack, April 19, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Bonzai Joe

Green. And a Martini on the rocks.

CTG

Overdrijf

Depends, is it about the color of grass, a stunts car, painting your room or almost any other applicaton? Green.
I might start doubting if it were for a large group of drunken hooligans...

CTG

Orange is the color of Fidesz. Yes, the populist right-wing party in Hungary... :vomit:

Duplode

Orange. Fluorescent bright orange, if possible.

Overdrijf

Quote from: CTG on September 03, 2010, 10:26:27 PM
Orange is the color of Fidesz. Yes, the populist right-wing party in Hungary... :vomit:
In that case we have somone who might like to join. She likes orange, she's populist pur sang, and she has no idea how to run a country (fo instance, she tried to let the people rule their country through a wikipedia clone).
O, and she also has zero seats in parlement, so she's available.

[/enough politics for one day]

CTG

Well, at least yours are not in the parliament. Ours? Winning the last elections with a huge gap. People voting for them (more than 50 percent) are simply IDIOTS...

Duplode

As for our country, the ruling party has no sense of honour or shame, the opposition has absolutely no concrete projects and we have to bear all sorts of TV celebrity fvcktards running for the parliament...

Chulk

Well well well... We really can't complain. Our president has just opened a Twitter account. That means everything is working so great that she has a lot of free time to spend on stupid things.

Sarcastic mode off
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Chulk on September 04, 2010, 10:22:57 PM
Well well well... We really can't complain. Our president has just opened a Twitter account. That means everything is working so great that she has a lot of free time to spend on stupid things.

Sarcastic mode off

We have loads of politicians with accounts on twitter or even second life. For some reason they think there are people that listen to them there...

BonzaiJoe

I think you can be confident that they don't write their twitter updates themselves. Communication staff handles that.
But we can't be quite sure.

Overdrijf

Lol, slowchat.

I think some of them really write it themself. Not the big shot ministers with their blogs and facebooks, but some of the semi-important politicians might actually update their own twitter. I mean, some of those things they post are just too stupid to come from professional speechwriters.

BonzaiJoe

Good point. Actually I also have some politician friends, and they definitely write their Facebook and Twitter updates themselves. I used to check spelling for one of them. I hate politicians who can't spell.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Well, I'll split your sentence in two to create two true facts about me.
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 10, 2012, 11:13:42 PM
I hate politicians
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 10, 2012, 11:13:42 PM
I hate who can't spell.
;D ;D ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)